Chapter 6

Your's POV:

Me & Chief manage to find a house to live in as Chief paid for our new home. I was surprised he had money with him along.

Anyways, I was trying to get used to my new home but

Anyways, I was trying to get used to my new home but... it doesn't feel the same anymore, every since, Muzan killed my family. I only had Tanjiro & Nezuko left now.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Your remaining quiet still" Chief said as I turned to him. "Yeah... it feels really weird and I'm far away from my home too" I said in sadness, while I stayed quiet.

"Y/N... you're not the only one, who feels guilty. I am too" Chief said as he stared at the ceiling. I turned to Chief as I was shocked of him. "I wish I could go back in time to save your family, so... you don't feel a lot of pain" Chief said as he turned to me. I then gave him a warm smile.

"It's not your fault, Chief. I didn't see this coming. Even, you didn't see this coming too. The only way to stop this, is to end, Muzan for good" I said to him as I had a serious expression. "So, everyone doesn't have to suffer, what I'm going through" I said to him as Chief nodded at me.

I was about to go the kitchen to cook our food until out of nowhere. A portal, open up underneath us as we were in-shocked.

"What the-!?" Chief said as we both fell through the portal and, we were in a different location. "What happened!? Where did we-!?" I stopped myself as I saw a beautiful view of the forest and the mountain too.

 "What happened!? Where did we-!?" I stopped myself as I saw a beautiful view of the forest and the mountain too

"Where are we..?" I asked as Chief was in shocked of this. "This is Flower Fruit Mountain. This is where Sun WuKong lives, Y/N" Chief said as I was amazed of the beauty around us.

"Who is Sun WuKong? I never heard of him before" I asked him as he was about to explain until I hear something from far away from us. I hear explosion and scream with it too! "Y/N?? What's the matter? Are you feeling something?" Chief asked as I had a worried expression on my face.