Chapter 37

Your's POV:
I was in horror as Mitsuri gasp, while she covered her mouth with her hand.

Your's POV:I was in horror as Mitsuri gasp, while she covered her mouth with her hand

Kyōjurō Rengoku was killed by... Upper Moon 3. The same demon me & others came across. Tears fell from my eyes as the others were horrified of the death of Flame Hashira.

"No... this can't be happening... right? Please, tell me! It's a joke!?" Redson asked as crow looked down to the floor in sadness. "Kyōjurō is gone. The only thing we can do is to avenge him" WuKong said as he glared at the floor.

"Sun WuKong is right. We have put the end of those demons so no one suffers anymore" Nezha said as crow continue tell us. "However! Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu & Inosuke have survive Mugen Train! And, they managed to save all of the people on the train!" The crow said as I quickly leave Mitsuri's estate.

I went the Butterfly estate as I entered the hospital room. I saw Tanjiro... who was in sadness, while Zenitsu & Inosuke were resting. Zenitsu & Inosuke were in despair as well.

"Tanjiro..." I said as I got his attention, when he turned to me. I saw tears still coming out from his eyes. "Y/N... I couldn't help him... I couldn't help and save Rengoku..." Tanjiro said as I quickly hugged him, while I begin to cry as well.

"I'm sorry... I wish I was there to save him in time" I said as Tanjiro hugged back, while Nezuko joined in. MK & the others were watching us in sadness as we continue to cry in sadness.

MK & the others went to train with Hashiras again as Tanjiro went to Rengoku's home, while the crow was leading him the way

MK & the others went to train with Hashiras again as Tanjiro went to Rengoku's home, while the crow was leading him the way. I was worried for him because he didn't fully recovered from his injury.

"Why is Tanjiro so stubborn..." I said to myself as I was cooking dinner in the Butterfly estate's kitchen.

" I said to myself as I was cooking dinner in the Butterfly estate's kitchen

"I can't blame Tanjiro... We just lost one of the strongest Hashira in Demon Slayer Corps" I said as I was cutting up the carrots. "I feel like we're losing hope because of Muzan Kibutsuji..." I said to myself as I continue to chop up the carrots.

"There's no stopping them. People are dying by those demons... There's no hope, then..." "Mom?" I jumped in surprised as I quickly turned to see, it was Rui. He looks like, he's worried for some reason. I stopped cutting the carrots as I came to his level. "Rui? Is there something you need?" I asked as I force myself to smile.

"Mom... are you okay? Why are you forcing yourself to smile?" Rui asked as I was shocked of him. Rui saw, I was forcing myself to smile as he became worried of me. "What happened? Are you sad?" Rui asked as I stop smiling.

"Yes, Rui. I'm sad because... we lost one of the strongest Hashira in Demon Slayer Corps" I said as I looked down to the floor. "Even... I didn't get a chance to get to know him and train with him too" I said as Rui stared at me.

"Mom... Are we going to lose you too?" Rui asked as I looked at him in surprise. "What? Why did you say?" I asked as Rui looks down to the floor.

"Your a Hashira and... I'm scared if, me & Kie end up losing you to the demon..." Rui said as he was trying not to cry. I feel like my heart will break because... Rui will be heartbroken as he will do anything to take care of his little sister, Kie.

I'm not going to attending them or killed by demon. I'm going to do everything, I can to help Tanjiro to cure our little sister, Nezuko. Along with Rui as well. I'm going to make sure, demons doesn't exist in our world we live in.

"No, Rui. I'm not going to leave you or Kie. I'm going to be here with both of you until you can live peacefully without demons existing" I said as I give him a warm smile. "Now! Let's make dinner for everyone, when they get back from their training" I said as Rui came next to me, while he begins to help me.

"Can I ask you a question, Mom?" Rui asked as I put the carrots into the boiling curry. "Sure, Rui. What's your question?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"Who is that psycho man chasing Uncle Tanjiro? He's carrying a lot of knifes as well" Rui asked as he was very curious. My eyes widen in horror as I stopped smiling, I realising who he is talking about.

It was Haganezuka-Sama! I then hear Tanjiro screaming from outside of the Butterfly estate as he was saying, sorry to him!

"Oh, no! Not again!!"

Here's MK & the others of, what breathing technique they are going to use 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽:

MK: Sun Breathing Technique

Mei: Dragon Breathing Technique

Sandy: Stone Breathing Technique

Redson: Flame Breathing Technique

Chief: Ice Breathing Technique

Nezha: Fire Breathing Technique

Aobing: Thunder & Ice Breathing Technique

Sun Wukong: Sun Breathing Technique

Macaque: Shadow & Sound Breathing Technique

Azure Lion: Sound Breathing Technique

Golden Winged Peng: Wind Breathing Technique

Yellow Tusk: Stone Breathing Technique