Chapter 24

Your's POV:
"That's how, I have the drum... it belonged to that Monster..." Kiyoshi said as he finished explaining to us. Me, Azure & Chief were surprised of this.

"Hmm... that's a good thing, then. You can use the drum to get away from any demons, who are looking for you" I said as Azure then ask him a question. "Kiyoshi? Why did that demon take only you instead?" Azure asked as we were curious.

"Well... I don't really know but he called me, 'Marechi'. I was confused, why is he calling me that" Kiyoshi said as the word, 'Marechi'. Why does the word sound familiar. I should remember this, when I was training from the beginning to become a Demon Slayer.

"Marechi? What is this?" Chief asked in confusion until I fully remembered, what Marechi is! "Wait! I know what Marechi is!" I said as both Azure & Chief turned to me.

"Really? What does that mean?" Azure asked as I begin to explore. "Marechi is the term 'rare blood' refers to a special kind of human" I said until the Kasugai Crow came out of nowhere.

"Cawww! That is correct! Young Y/N! Cawww!" Kasugai Crow said as Azure, Chief & Kiyoshi freaked out of them. "Where did that crow come from!?" Kiyoshi asked as he was clinging onto Azure.

"The blood of all living species can be broken into types. You see? The more scarce the blood. Or the more uncommon it is. I should say... the more desirable it is to demons" Kasugai Crow continues to tell to us, while I already know. "For you see. In terms of nutritional value for a Demon. A rare blood is akin to eating as many as a hundred normal humans! A rare blood is like a bountiful feast for them! A delicacy for  the ages" Kasugai Crow said as they finished explaining to them.

"So, that's why the demon didn't want Shoichi & Teruko. Their elder brother has Marechi blood" Chief said as I nodded at him. "We need to get out of this mansion but to do that, we need to defeat the demon, Who is controlling this mansion" I said to them as they sigh of this.

"How are we going to do? We don't have nichirin sword to fight against the demons" Azure said until I hear someone coming. "Guys! Someone's coming! Be on your guard!" I said as the three of us were ready to fight.

When the slide door was open. It was Tanjiro & Teruko. They were okay too!

Nobody's POV:
Meanwhile, with Macaque & Peng were looking for Zenitsu & Shoichi, while they were on their guard as well.

"Man... this mansion is more bigger, than DBK's home" Macaque said as they were walking through the hallway. "Blame that Demon, who owns this mansion, Macaque. Concentrate on, where is Zenitsu & Shoichi" Peng said as Macaque rolled his eyes, while he begins to use his hear.

"Still, can't hear anything... I think, we're going the wrong-!"

"STAY AWAY FROM US, DEMON! WE TASTE HORRIBLE!!"

"Never mind! I found them!" Macaque said as him & Peng quietly went towards Zenitsu's screaming. When Macaque came to the location, where Zenitsu & Shoichi are. Peng was right behind him as he saw Macaque stopped in front of a slide door. "They're here!" Macaque said to Peng as he opens the slide door, only to see a demon was about to kill them.

"DIE!" The demon said as Macaque was about to do something but, the demon's tongue with sliced off. "Huh? What the?" Macaque asked in confusion until he saw Zenitsu was in front of Shoichi, while he was asleep too.

"Zenitsu..?" Macaque called out to him as he didn't answer, while he was in his fighting stand and broke the silence. "Thunder breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash" Zenitsu said until he moves so quick as Macaque witnessed him kill a demon.

Macaque saw Zenitsu breathing technique as he saved Shoichi as well. Macaque stared Zenitsu in shocked, while Peng came and he looked at Macaque in confusion.

"Macaque? What are you looking at?" Peng asked as he turned to the direction, where Macaque was looking until he had the same expression like him too.

Now, both Macaque & Peng were in shocked as Demon turned into ashes before, Zenitsu woke up from his sleep. He turned as he saw the demon, who got killed as Zenitsu scream in fear.

"AAAAAAAAAHH!! It's dead!? The Demon is dead!? How!?" Zenitsu asked in fear as Shoichi was staring at him in amazement. "Zenitsu..." Shoichi said as Zenitsu turned to him.

"Shoichi..? You saved me! You saved me from that demon! Your my hero!!" Zenitsu said as he was screaming so loud, Macaque became angry again as he was in pain of his loud scream. "Okay... THAT'S IT!!" Macaque said as he came behind Zenitsu and...

He begins to choke him as he screams at him in anger. While Shoichi was in shocked.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND!? You're destroying my ears!! Don't you realise, I have sensitive hearing!?" Macaque said as Zenitsu was screaming for help

"WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND!? You're destroying my ears!! Don't you realise, I have sensitive hearing!?" Macaque said as Zenitsu was screaming for help. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!! I'M GETTING ATTACK BY A DEMON MONKEY!! Y/N-CHAN!! SAVE ME!!" Zenitsu said in screaming tone.

Peng & Shoichi were standing there, while watching Zenitsu getting choked by Macaque.

"Umm... Mr. Peng? Should you stop him from choking Zenitsu?" Shoichi asked as Peng broke the silence. "Actually, no. Liking this new Macaque, I'm seeing" Peng said as Shoichi became worried of this.

"Also, don't worry. Macaque need to calm down first" Peng said as both of them continue to watch Zenitsu getting choked by Macaque.