Chapter 42

Nobody's POV:
MK & others were in the Wisteria House as Tengen explained everything to them, what's going on.

"Listen up, guys. We'll have to infiltrate the Red Light District to look for my wife." Uzui spoke as Tanjiro spat out his tea, Inosuke choked on his food, and Zenitsu lost it. "Wha!? You have wife!?" WuKong asked in shocked as Macaque was surprised of this.

"Didn't expecting him to get a lady" Peng said as he was enjoying drinking his tea until Zenitsu started to shout at him. "You're unbelievable!" Zenitsu cried, while MK and the others were shocked of him.

"You've got to be joking! Don't use us to look for your personal brides! Weird ass people like you will never be popular! But now you're telling us you want a bride and you want to marry!?" Zenitsu said as Tengen got angry of him.

"You fool! My wife infiltrated this place to gather information about the demons! We lost contact after that so I'm going too!" Tengen shouted at him as Macaque was covering his ears. "That's all there is in your shitty brain, huh?" Zenitsu glared as Tengen got very angry so he threw his letters at him, while hitting against Zenitsu's face.

"Here are the letters she sent via crow!" Tengen said as he glared at Zenitsu. "That's a lot of letters. Your wife must be really busy" Tanjiro said as Tang agree with him.

"Yeah, how did your wife white so many letters??" Tang asked as Tengen just answered them. "Well, I do have three wives" Tengen said as Peng spit out his tea, while MK & the others were in shocked. Even, Zenitsu got up as he was shocked as well.

"Three... Three wives... THREE WIVES?! YOU ALREADY HAVE THREE WIVES?! YOU PIECE OF-!" Zenitsu was cut off by Macaque punching him in the stomach.

 THREE WIVES?! YOU ALREADY HAVE THREE WIVES?! YOU PIECE OF-!" Zenitsu was cut off by Macaque punching him in the stomach

Zenitsu was knocked out as he lies down on the floor again, while MK, Mei & Redson were scared. Tengen on the other hand was happy of this.

"Thanks for shutting him up" Tengen said as Macaque set back on the floor. "He's hurt my ears. Someone needs to shut him up" Macaque said as he was happy and he doesn't regret for punching Zenitsu.

"Um, how are we going to do this? In the letters, you reminded them multiple times to not stand out..." Tanjiro said as turns to Tengen.

"Well, we're going to be in a disguise. As much as I hate the thought, it's our only option. You guys have to do a certain something then infiltrate. My wives are top kunoichis and we believe this place is an ideal spot for demons to hide" Tengen said as everyone listened.

"When I infiltrated as a customer, I couldn't find any traces of the demon. Because of that, we went in a bit deeper than mere customers. We've narrowed it down to three stores, and you guys will infiltrate it"

"Suma in the Tokito House"

"Makio in the Ogimoto House"

"And Hinatsuru in the Kyoukogu house" Tengen said as MK & Mei were imagining of his wives of, how cool they are. "Y/N is already infiltrated, while she's looking for one of my wives" Tengen said to the others.

"Aren't your wives dead already?" Inosuke said as he picking his nose through his mask before Tengen punched him in the stomach too. "You shouldn't have keep your mouth shut" Chief said as everyone stared at Inosuke until the man and woman came in with some clothes.

Your's POV:
I was still trap in the sash belt grip as I was thinking away to escape from it until... I hear I hear familiar voices coming out from outside of the Ogimoto House.

It was MK & the others! They were in the Red Light District Entertainment with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke & Tengen! This was bad!

"I need to warn them before the demon found out, they're here!" I said to myself until I was lifted by the sash belt again, while gasping in shocked. "It seems like, Koinatsu-Oiran from Tokito House wants to meet you" The sash belt said as I growled in pain.

"I'll you meet Koinatsu-Oiran but, you not going alone" The sash belt said as she lets me go, while I fell to the floor hard. "I'm going to make sure, your not escaping even trying to send help as well" The sash belt said as it wraps around my waist.

"I think, your a perfect bait to bring those Demon Slayers out of hiding as well" The sash belt said as it's mouth & eyes disappeared until a woman came into my room.

"O/N. It's time"