Chapter 28

Your's POV:
"HUH!? What did you say!? Do you have a problem or something!? Your a dead man!" He asked as Zenitsu quickly hide behind Yellow Tusk, while Shoichi, Teruko & Kiyoshi were staring at him in disappointment.

"How about I tell my name! The name is Inosuke Hashibira! Don't forget that!" Inosuke said as my brother asked him a question. "How do you spell your name?" Tanjiro asked as Inosuke stared at him in confusion.

"Huh? I don't know how to spell! All I know my name is on my-!" Inosuke stopped talking as everyone became confused why he stopped talking. "Inosuke? Are you okay?" I asked as he didn't reply until he fell onto the ground as bubbles started to come out from his mouth too.

"HAAAAAAAA!! Is he dead!? Please, tell me he's not dead!?" Zenitsu asked as he was shaking in fear until Macaque hits him on top of his head

"HAAAAAAAA!! Is he dead!? Please, tell me he's not dead!?" Zenitsu asked as he was shaking in fear until Macaque hits him on top of his head. "He's not dead! You idiot! He's knocked out by Y/N's brother" Macaque said as he glared at Zenitsu.

"Tanjiro? How are you not... um... fall, unconscious? That Demon Slayer boy fall unconscious already. How are you still standing?" Chief asked as he was shocked. "Well... My forehead is hard like a rock so yeah" Tanjiro said as MK & others were shocked to hear this.

We buried the innocent people, who were killed by the demons in the mansion. Inosuke was alright as he was slamming his head against a tree. Tanjiro's Kasugai Crow gave them a Wisteria as Shoichi, Teruko & Kiyoshi went back home.

Inosuke was shouting at Tanjiro to fight him, while the others were getting annoyed of him. Azure was stopping Redson from trying to turn Inosuke into bacon because he was getting on his nerves.

"When will stupid peasant to shut their mouth!!" Redson said as Mei was next to him. "Don't worry, Red boy! We here at our destination! I think?" Mei said as we are at the Wisteria House.

 "Don't worry, Red boy! We here at our destination! I think?" Mei said as we are at the Wisteria House

"The Wisteria House. That's a good thing" I said as I was glad of this.

"The Wisteria House? Why is it called that?" Mei asked as she and the others were very curious. "Well, you see. The people were saved by the Demon Slayer from a men-eating demon. They wanna help them so they build the Wisteria House" I said to them as Sun WuKong was amazed of this.