Chapter 33

Your's POV:
"Please, tell us. Why did you all came here?" Master Kagaya asked MK and the others, while the Hashiras were staring at them. Then Nezha answered to him.

"One of the Demons from your world somehow, entered ours" Nezha said as Azure then broke the silence as well. "We all join Y/N on their journey to put the end of those demons. We don't want them to keep entering our world and hurting those innocent people too" Azure said as Master Kagaya listen to them.

"I see... You all came here to become Demon Slayer?" Master Kagaya said as MK & Mei nodded at him. "Yeah! We need to learn on, how we use breathing techniques, like Y/N did" Mei said as

"Master? Can we trust them? They're not from here and, we don't know if they're good too" Obanai said as he was not trusting them. According Sanemi as well. "They're different. Where they're from must have live peacefully with humans" Master Kagaya said as he continues.

"They also, prove themselves already. They saved enough Slayers from the Demons. So, they welcome to join Demon Slayer Corps on defeating Muzan Kibutsuji" Master Kagaya said as the Hashiras understood him until he turned to me. "Y/N, what breathing style do you use?" Master Kagaya asked as he was curious.

"I use Sun Breathing Technique, Master Kagaya" I said as Hashiras gasp in shock. "That's impossible! We thought the Sun Breathing users were gone! No one can't master that breathing technique!" Tengen said as the Hashiras turned to me.

 "That's impossible! We thought the Sun Breathing users were gone! No one can't master that breathing technique!" Tengen said as the Hashiras turned to me

"You use Sun Breathing Technique!? That breathing technique was forgotten!" Tengen said as the other Hashira wanted to asked me questions. "Not only that. It was the first breathing technique was created" Kyojuro said as I was feeling nervous.

They were about to ask me some questions until Master Kagaya quickly silence them. MK & the others were just watch as Macaque managed to untie everyone's ropes on their arms.

"Y/N, some of the Hashiras will not trust you or your friends. You must prove yourself and your friends to gain their trust" Master Kagaya said as I nodded at him. "I well, Master Kagaya. Even, I'm determined to help & save the innocent people from them!" I said as I continue to talk.

"I don't want the people to suffer from losing their loved ones by the demons!" I said as I was ready to help more, while Master Kagaya smiled warmly at me. "You're very kind person to help someone and you're always forgiving too" Master Kagaya said as he looked up at the sky until he turned to MK & the others.

"MK, Mei, Sandy, Redson, Chief, Nezha, Aobing, Sun Wukong, Macaque, Azure, Peng & Yellow Tusk. You'll be trying by one of the Hashiras to become Demon Slayer" Master Kagaya said as he was showing them kindness. "I want you all to recover first so you can start training with them. And, finally. Y/N" Master Kagaya said as he turned back to me.

"I want you to join in the Hashira meeting"