Chapter 47

Nobody's POV:
"You dare insult me, stinkbug!?" The sash belt demon begins to attack Inosuke and the others, while they dodging it's attack.

"We're going to die by that demon!!" Tang screams in terror, while he was hugging Pigsy. Sandy & Yellow Tusk were protecting them from the sash belt demon. "Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle! You're really grossing me out, worm Belt" Inosuke said as MK & the others were amazed of his writing skills.

"Look how sluggish you are! You got greedy and swallowed up too many humans!" Inosuke said as he slashes the sash belt demon's attacks. "There's no way an attack from an overweight worm can ever hope to land on Lord Inosuke!" Inosuke said as he manage to set some of the women free.

"So lose some wight, and don't come back 'til you have!" Inosuke said as the sash belt demon was shocked and annoyed of this. "Damn it! He managed to slice me without touching the humans. Including the others" The sash belt demon said in their mind as it was watching them.

"After I went to the trouble of storing all that fresh food too" The sash belt demon said as Inosuke continues to slice the sashes that was trapping the other women. "His intuition appears to be razor sharp, and his ability to detect murderous incident is exceptional. It's so precise that he perceive attacks from any direction and dodge them effortlessly" The sash belt demon said as it turns to MK & the others, who were slicing the sashes as well.

"Even, those strange people. I never seen them before even, their auras feels so different and strange" The sash belt demon said as Nezha was using his new spear made out of nichirin, while he sliced so many sashes. While Peng send his feather arrows to the sashes as well. "Their abilities, strength and speed... their almost like Hashira but they're not humans at all" The sash belt demon said

"I never anticipated a Demon-Slayer swordmen would infiltrate our food supply. What should I do?" The sash belt demon asked until Upper Moon 6 known as Daki answered them.

"Capture him and bring Y/N alive. And, kill the rest of them"

The sash belt demon gasp in shocked as Daki continues to tell them.

"He's the brat who got in my way when I captured Makio earlier. He was beautiful" Daki said to the sash belt demon. "You can kill all of the humans you have stored, but save the 10 most beautiful ones for me" Daki said as the sash belt demon listened.

"Though it might prove harder to capture him alive then to merely kill them. You already have a hold of Y/N. If you devour some of uglier ones, that should make things easier" Daki said until Inosuke came towards the sash belt demon as he tries to attack it, but he couldn't slice it.

"I can't slash it when it's flapping like that!" Inosuke said as the sash belt demon tried to capture him but he quickly dodged the sash belt demon. "Let's see you deal with Beast Breathing, Sixth Fang. Palisade Bite!" Inosuke said as he charge towards it.

"Slashing me is useless when I'm not even main body, you fool" The sash belt demon said as MK and the others were shocked to find out. "What!? That's not the main body!? We thought, we found it!" Tang said as he cried in sadness.

"Never mind. The humans you and your friends saved are looking awfully vulnerable, don't you think?" The sash belt demon said as Inosuke and the others turned towards the young women. "Not to mention I can recover from any damage you manage to inflicted" The sash belt demon as the sashes were coming towards the young women.