❄Epilogue

A/N: Sorry for the late notice hehe. Yes, opo, epilogue na tayo. Enjoy!

Third Person

"Good job! The daily lives of our co-spirits now is at ease." Spirit Eros congratulated the two spirits at his office.

"It was an honor to receive your praise. Major spirit Aos will explained the details to you, major spirit Eros. May I excuse myself,then?" Dagliang sambit ni Evo sakanila.

"What the hell?!" Aos exclaimed and didn't expect on what spirit Evo said.

"Okay then. You deserve a rest spirit Evo. Do as you please." Pagbibigay permiso ni Spirt Eros. Mabilis namang nawala ang spirit, Aos glared Eros that's whistling.

"What was that?! Did he just passed all the burdens to me and you idiot, who just gave permission to him just like that?! I just wanna rest and sleep all day, too!" Aos ranted. He can't accept this kind of situation.

"You only need to explain and report what happened, Aos. And you'll also do as you please,too!" Eros cheerfully said and smiled at him.

"Damn that jerk. I will not let this pass!" The dark spirit muttered as he gritted his teeth.

Umupo sa swivel chair ang light spirit, "Your anger management has been improved,Aos. Should we celebrate your madness?" Natatawang asar ni Eros sa binata.

Bumakat sa leeg at noo ang ugat ni Aos dahil sa pagkairita at galit. He  form a big dark magic all around the office and ready to explode the whole room, "Die, dipshit."

Evo stretched his arms when he came out to the house. "This is tiresome." He lazily muttered to himself.

"Kuya Evo! Long time no see!" Napasulyap siya sa  gilid at inayos ang salamin nang makita ang Null spirit at ang kaniyang kapatid na si Alessia. Their outfits are the same as they're strolling around.

"Ale-"

BOOOMM!!

Napatingin sila sa malaking bahay kung saan lumabas ang spirit. Nawasak ang itaas na parte nito at nasusunog. Evo's eyes twitched and let out a heavy sighed.

"A typical day for the light and dark spirit,huh?" Luca commented as they watched the two major spirits fighting in the air.

"Perks of being strong. Why don't you join them too, kuya Luca?" Alessia giggled.

"That's not a typical play for you to join unannounce,little sis." Luca stated and pinched Alessia's cheeks as she pouted.

"But why are they always like that,kuya?"

"You know Ale, light and dark aren't compatible to each other. Just like the sun and the moon, well, the closure of the two only happens when eclipse comes."

Nakarating sila sa kinatatayuan ni Spirit Evo na  mukhang pagod. "Seems like the mission is succeeded. You're face says it all." Kaswal na usap ni Luca sa time spirit na napatango lang.

"I leave  the rest to spirit Aos. I'm tired moving even an inch." Evo answered.

Alessia suddenly lightened up when she remembered something, "How's ate Devy,Kuya Evo?" She asked. She's missing her ate so much.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine,Alessia." Ang tanging nasagot lamang ng spirit at nagteleport patungo sa sariling tahanan at binagsak ang sarili sa kwarto. Alessia left dumbfounded while Luca's face left with a big question mark, "What does he means?" She mumbled in confusion.