❄️Spirits 1: The Tales of Luna

Third Person

Long ago,where the planet Luna didn't exist that time. There were a Gods and Goddesses. They were absolutely beautiful and handsomes, as strong as their powers are.

On the other hand, there was named Lady Luna, the most beautiful maiden in Gods and Goddesses' palace. Her beauty was unique among of them. It was mesmerizing,overwhelming,breathtaking.

Her hair was wavy black and long. Her hazel eyes,pointed nose, rosy cheeks, red kissable lips,her white skin and curve body, that God Timpson fall in love with her beauty and quiet attitude.

Everyone were envious. Some of them bullying her and giving punishment even she's not at fault. But Lady Luna didn't cried. Because you know what,she can't feel emotions on her body. She doesn't know how to feel love or loved. She doesn't know what family is. She didn't know how to smile or to laugh. Her face was blank,as her heart was not beating because it's empty. Well, she's alone and silent. Namulat siya simula sanggol pa lamang sa palasyong ito upang manilbihan sa mga diyos at diyosa.

Until one day, she accidentally hit with the God Timpson. She didn't say anything but she only bowed her head and leave God Timpson dumbfounded .

How God Timpson love at first sight with Lady Luna? He fall in love with this lady not only her perfection as a lady but her characteristics as what a woman does.. And he thought, 'she's my ideal wife.'

God Timpson was the God of the magics. He's tall and handsome, tan skin and strong sex appeal. Kaya maraming nagkakandarapa sakaniyang mga diyosa pati mga maiden. Mabait siya at magaan ang awra kaya marami din itong kaibgan. Minsan ay may pagkapilyo din. But one thing is for sure, he's madly in love with Lady Luna.

Palagi niyang sinusubaybayan ng palihim ang dalaga. Sa umaga man,tanghali maging sa pagtulog nito ay nakabantay siya. Minsan ay nagagalit ito dahil sa pambubully ng mga kapwa maiden niya. He can't make a move. Dahil kapag ginawa niyang ipagtanggol ang isang katulong ay magiging usap-usapan siya at maging ang dalaga sa buong palasyo. At ayaw niyang mapahiya ang dalaga dahil dun.

One more thing, it's their rules. Never fall inlove with someone who's not a God or Goddess.

He'll receive a punishment for sure.

But he can't stop his feelings anymore. He love Lady Luna,and he's always praying that Luna accept him. Even there's no chance or possible with that.

Next day, he saw Lady Luna near side at the river. Fetching water. Naglakas loob itong lumakad sa direksiyon ng dalaga. He will now confess. Tumikhim ito na siyang nakuha naman ng dalaga at agad na lumingon.

Nagulat pa ito ng makita si God Timpson pero nakabawi din kalaunay.

"Lady Luna,I like you." Diretsahang sabi ni God Timpson. Walang reaksiyon ang dalaga,nagkatitigan pa sila saglit saka nilisan ng dalaga ang nagtapat na binata.

Napahiya man si God Timpson sa nangyari ay ngumiti lang ito ng pagkalapad lapad at bumulong sa hangin. "I'll never give up,Lady Luna."

"LADY LUNA! WAIT!" natatawang sigaw nito at sumunod sa dalaga.

Palagi niyang kinukulit si Lady Luna kapag nasa ilog sila. Dun lang kasi niya nalalapitan ang dalaga dahil sila lang ang pumunpunta roon. Palagi niyang sinsabi sa dalaga na gusto niya ito at liligawan. Pero ganun pa rin ang reaksiyon ng dalaga.

"Can you stop.....bugging me?" God Timpson face's was amazement. For the first time,he heard Lady Luna's voice. Yet it was hoarse and cold. But still, he's lucky because he's the first man who heard and saw how Lady Luna talked.

Moon Academy 2: Spirits (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें