36

Kosta's point of view:

I'm waiting for the moment when Blaire would disappear into her tent. Once she was safely inside, I dashed towards the secluded rendezvous area Veljko and I had planned carefully. The night swallowed me whole as I moved with urgency. My fingers gripped the gun tucked into the waistband of my jeans, just in case.

As I moved forward, distant echoes of chuckles and laughter reached my ears. My breath quickened, and I readied my gun, senses heightened. But when I finally arrived at the designated spot, the scene before me was unexpected. Veljko was lounging, taking swigs from a bottle and sharing laughs with a companion.

"Dude, what's up?" Veljko hailed me with a grin, striding over as soon as he spotted me.

"What's the situation?" I asked, my panic not entirely dissipating. Veljko turned his head, and as my gaze followed his gesture upward, my heart skipped a beat. Several of my uncles' henchmen were ensnared in a net, their mouths taped shut.

"Well, well, well. What do you think of this?" Veljko's grin was infectious, his pride palpable.

"Did anyone see this happening?" I questioned Veljko, my apprehension lingering.

"No worries, man. This place is off-limits to anyone else," he reassured, a devilish glint in his eye. "Now, let's have a drink." With that, he sauntered back to his seat, revealing a face that was both familiar and foreign.

"Hey, Kosta, how's life treating you?" The figure stood, extending a hand towards me. I shook his hand, eyebrows furrowing in curiosity.

"Though you might not recognize me. It's Stefan. We were classmates in 7th grade," he explained with a hint of nostalgia. I nodded in acknowledgment, and Veljko handed me a bottle of beer.

"What's the plan for these guys next?" Veljko inquired, gesturing towards the helpless men tangled in the net, struggling to escape, their muffled cries unheard.

A smirk fomrmed on my lips as I think of the plan, making sure that these fuckers will never see uncle again. And I'll take care the rest without risking anything.

**Author's Perspective**

The students are scattered everywhere the campsite chatting and enjoying their activities, the sun was high, a perfect day to spend the day in a sunny field. Veljko and Kosta are strolling around, watching every students playing.

"Seriously, Kosta, that was literally the dumbest plan ever," Veljko remarked, prompting a chuckle from Kosta.

"I know, right... He's al–" Kosta began to reply, but their conversation was abruptly interrupted as André stepped in front of them, blocking their path.

André's expression was stern, radiating seriousness.

"Oh, André, do you want to go there?" Veljko quipped with a smirk. "Too bad that–"

"I'm here to talk to Kosta," André replied firmly, cutting off Veljko's statement.

"What's there to talk about?" Kosta inquired, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Follow me," André commanded, and without waiting for a response, he turned and started walking away. As Veljko and Kosta exchanged uncertain glances, Kosta gave Veljko's shoulder a reassuring pat before he walked away, following André's footsteps.

Kosta found him standing on a cliff, his gaze fixed on the panoramic city view. Taking a deep breath, Kosta wondered about the purpose of André's desire to talk.