Discription

🖇️✩“ Blaire is an ordinary high school student, navigating the challenges of adolescence through the old abandoned warehouse. Her life took an unexpected and terrifying turn when she became an unwilling witness to a ruthless abominable murder. The vivid images of that dreadful night haunted her every waking moment, leaving her shaken and burdened with an unbearable secret.

Unknown to Blaire, the murder she had witnessed was lead by an notorious gang known as the Black Ravens. They were infamous for their ruthlessness and willingness to silence anyone who stood in their way. As the days passed, paranoia consumed Blaire, knowing that the gang could be watching her every move, waiting for the right moment to eliminate her and ensure her silence.

Little did Blaire know, fate had its own plans in motion. The Black Ravens, in their sinister machinations, made a plan to end her life by infiltrating her seemingly safe haven—the very school she attended. Unbeknownst to the gang, one of their members, a boy named Kosta Kecmanović was chosen to pose as a new student at Lincoln High.

Kosta's mission is to find Blaire gain her trust, and ultimately execute the gang's deadly orders. However, as fate would have it, destiny had interwoven their lives in a way neither could have imagined. Unbeknownst to Kosta, Blaire was bound to him by an inexplicable connection that neither understood at first.

As Kosta integrated into the student body, he found himself drawn to Blaire's warmth, intelligence, and unyielding spirit. Despite his initial intentions, he couldn't ignore the spark of compassion within him, slowly unraveling the layers of darkness that had engulfed his existence. Deep down, he began to question the path he had chosen and the loyalty he had sworn to the Black Ravens.🖇️✩

˚🖇️✩ sountracks˚🪐⊹♡

Car's Outside by James Arthur

Rewrite the stars by James Arthur

Heathens by TwentyOnePilots

Softcore by The Neighborhood

╏  ╏ COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENTED. ╏  ╏

"Any ideas similar to other stories are purely coincidental. Some names and places mentioned in the story are products of the author's imagination."

📝 Author's note:

Once again, I want to clarify that Kosta Kecmanović, mentioned in the story, is a real person. I am aware of his actions, which I do not support. This story is merely inspired by him; all elements within the story are purely fictional.

⚠️ Trigger warning:

This story contains mentions of murder, guns, heavy cursing grammatical errors, and some chapters that do not follow the correct numbering sequence. You may encounter difficulties in identifying the correct chapter numbers, so please read attentively.

( enjoy reading</3  )