A Walk In The Park

Start from the beginning

"Huh what?" Jungkook ask, opening his eyes and looking at the two.

"Oh shut up! You were listening!" Yugyeom said as Jungkook got a smile on his face.

"Nope." Jungkook says only to get smacked by the two as he laughed. "Okay damn! Getting attacked already by you two. I will go." Jungkook says, chuckling and Jimin got up.

"Can you take her outside? I have to piss." Jimin says, getting out of the bed as he held Kosmos.

"Give me that baby." Yugyeom says with a smile as Kosmos tail started wagging, looking up at Yugyeom.

Jimin gave Yugyeom, Kosmos then the two left as Jimin went in the bathroom to pee and brushed his teeth then wash his face. When he walked out of the bathroom, he looked over at the bed to see Jungkook sitting up in bed with his legs hanging off the bed as he was looking down at his phone. Jimin looked over Jungkook's muscler back but then his eyes landed on a buried on his back as he remembered that not being there when he was taking care of Jungkook after he came home from the bar. Jungkook stood up, moving his hair out of his face as Jimin walked over then poked Jungkook in the back as he sat down on his bed.

"Ow." Jungkook says, looking at Jimin.

"Where did you get that buried from?" Jimin ask as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Working out." Jungkook says which was somewhat true.

Him and Yoongi were training together when Yoongi kicked him in the back a little too hard. Now Jungkook has a bruise on his back from Yoongi's kicked.

But the two headed downstairs and Jungkook started making breakfast as Yugyeom and Kosmos came inside. Jungkook made their food as Jimin played with Kosmos and Yugyeom just watched, laughing at Jimin and Kosmos. The three started eating their food as Kosmos played with her toys, body slamming some of them, making the three guys laugh. Once they were done eating, Jimin did the dishes as Jungkook went upstairs to take a shower and Yugyeom stayed downstairs with Jimin, talking about random stuff and keeping an eye on Kosmos for Jimin as well.

After Jimin was done with the dishes, Yugyeom went to go get dressed as Jimin and Kosmos went to Jimin's room to get dressed. It's April so it's still a little chilly outside still but the sun feels good and warm so Jimin went for shorts with a long sleeve shirt. He didn't feel like putting makeup on so he didn't and just put glasses on instead.

 He didn't feel like putting makeup on so he didn't and just put glasses on instead