● Forty-Two ●

Izuku whimpered as Katsuki spread kisses down his neck, caressing his toned waist as his lips trailed down to his chest. "Kacchan- Since when are you ever into foreplay?" He nervously chuckled, looking down as the blond paused. Bakugou seemed to think for a moment before he shrugged, rubies meeting greens. 

"You don't like it?" The alpha huffed, watching the greenette tense at his words. 

"N-No, it's not that. It's just... It isn't like you. At all. You usually get straight to it." He muttered. 

"You're the one who asked me to be more affectionate. Is this not what you fuckin' wanted?" The tall hero huffed, sitting up to show sweat dripping down a built chest. Midoriya hummed, looking down to unbuttoned pants. 

"I don't know. Ah, nevermind. Just keep going." He spoke, waving his hands as he rested his head back down. His eyes studied the ceiling as kisses spread down his chest to his abs, slowly making their way down to his V-Line. A silence roamed as he felt his lover tug down on his boxers, kisses still littering his lower-abdomen. 

"You're not hard." The blond commented. Izuku tensed, looking down with a frown and furrowed eyebrows. 

"Just give me a second." He huffed, earning an irritated glance from crimsons. 

"What the fuck is up with you?" Katsuki suddenly snapped, making green eyes widen. 

"Wha- Me? What's up with you?" He shot back. 

"There's nothing wrong with me." Bakugou muttered, confused. 

"Yes there is! You've been acting weird ever since we got here." Midoriya whined. 

"Oh, bullshit. You're the one that's been stiff and complaining. If you don't want to have sex, just say so!" The alpha snarled. 

"It's nothing like that!" The greenette shouted back, his face flushed at how this situation was turning out. 

"Then what the fuck is it? Hm? Are you not fucking turned on by me anymore?" Katsuki sat up on his knees, his back tense. "I used to get you wet in the blink of a fuckin' eye when we first started dating. What the fuck changed? I've been kissing you for the past 30 minutes and you haven't even released an ounce of slick. All you've been doing is complaining." He continued. 

Izuku froze, unsure what to respond. He looked down, eyes trailing off to the side. 

"Are you forcing yourself? Is this something you want? Fuck, nerd, look at me." Katsuki huffed, tilting the omega's head upwards. "Are you not attracted to me anymore?" He muttered, sadness obvious in the blond's voice. Izuku felt his heart ache at the words, shaking his head. 

"No, that's not it. I am, I'm super attracted to you. You're the only one I could ever do something like this with." He murmured. 

"Then what changed? Is it me, am I doing something wrong?" The alpha spoke back. 

"It's just... I have a lot on my mind, that's all." 

"Then talk to me. I'm here for that shit. I've been suppressing my fucking ruts for three months and - Fuck - I want you so bad right now. I don't want your stupid, overthinking, nerd brain to get in the way of this." He muttered, timidly reaching out to press a large hand on Izuku's. He watched as the omega sat up, his shoulders relaxing as he seemed to think. 

"I can't tell you." Midoriya muttered. His mind wandered off to the ring he had found. He couldn't believe something as stupid as that was making him so nervous in a moment like this, but here he was.

"Why not? Is there someone else?" The blond shot. Izuku met crimsons, his lip wobbly at the sight of Katsuki's eyes growing glassy. 

"No, no. I told you, it's only you. I just can't tell you what's on my mind. It'll ruin everything." He huffed, looking down as a tear stained his boxers. His bottom lips quivered as a sob threatened to escape his throat. How can he get out of a situation like this when he can't get erect without getting the secret off his chest?