● Three ●

"Alright, my shift is over, see ya." Katsuki spoke, waving his hand in the air as he walked off. He paused as the person he was paired with today spoke up again, stopping him in his tracks. 

"Oh, Bakugou! I got a message earlier from Kaminari. He's asked all of us to meet up at Musutafu's regional hospital around nine to meet his newborn." Yaoyorozu beamed a smile. "Will you come?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. The blond gritted his teeth, the thought of leaving the comfort of his home to see some random baby wasn't exactly his cup of tea. 

"Jiro gave birth? When?" He asked, trying his best to be nice. He hated engaging in conversation, but Earphone Jack was one of his friends and he knew it'd be rude if he ignored the subject. 

"Just last night. 11:38PM. A little girl." She grinned. "I'm sure Kaminari also messaged Midoriya, as well." She finished. "Will we be seeing you tonight?"

"I'll see. It depends whether or not Izuku has any plans for the night." He shrugged, finally feeling as if it was time to go home. It was late, almost seven o'clock and he was worn out from today's tough day at work. He and Creati had dealt with a few villains and it had gotten him exhausted. He wanted to return home to his omega as soon as possible, since he knew Midoriya's shift had ended at 6. 

"Splendid!" The black-haired woman cheered, pressing her hands together. "I hope to see you there, Bakugou." She waved, walking off. Bakugou waved goodbye to the omega, walking off int he direction of his apartment only a few minutes away. A fast walker, he reached his home pretty quickly and found himself slouched on his sofa wearing nothing but joggings. He sat in silence, listening to his lover's rambling. 

Izuku went off, talking about his day and how he had to deal with an elderly lady struggling to cross a busy street. How sweet she was and how good he felt after walking her home. Midoriya barely gave the blond any time to speak up as he continued to talk, going on and on about the shift he had spent with Ingenium. After sitting quietly for about seven minutes, Katsuki found Izuku had come to a stop, sitting next to him. 

"How was your day?" The greenette asked, smiling as he nodded towards the alpha. Bakugou shrugged, not bothered to talk about the boring robbers he had encountered with Momo. 

"Meh." He groaned, looking over to the smaller man. He raised his eyebrows as Izuku seemed to have thought of something else to talk about. 

"Oh... I got a text today, from Kaminari." He started, earning a loud, exaggerated grumble from the alpha. Izuku flinched, unsure what to say. "What's wrong?" He asked. 

"I already heard all about it, from Yaoyorozu." The blond made sure to use his coworker's name instead of a stupid nickname he used to give back in high school. 

"Oh. He invited us to go visit them tonight. Do you want to?" The omega smiled, clearly interested by the offer. "I think it'd be nice to at least show up for a little bit. We haven't seen them in forever." The green-haired hero grinned. "Please, Kacchan?" 

The air became tense as Izuku sat still, hoping his partner would budge from his seat and say yes. 

"Why? There's not much of a point. I'd rather stay here with you anyways." The taller man sighed, throwing his head back as he talked. Izuku blushed at the last part of Katsuki's sentence, still wanting to meet his friends' newborn daughter. 

"Please, Kacchan. We don't have to stay for long." He explained. "We'll just drop by, bring some flowers for Jiro and get to see their little girl. Y'know, get an idea of what their pup looks like." He rambled. "Please?" He begged. Another silence roamed as the blond rolled his eyes, sighing as he pushed himself off the sofa.