● Thirteen ●

"Thank you!" A high-pitched voice squealed. Katsuki forced a smile as the 6-year-old girl ran off to her mother. He looked over, meeting emerald eyes. 

"I regret doing this." He hissed, eyes trailing down to the lollipop in the omega's mouth. "I already have a fucking headache." He muttered quietly, looking down to his hero suit. He had been patrolling for a few hours now, handing out candy to little kids. Now that he had run out, he didn't really want to stick around any longer.

"Oh, come on. You're doing great! The kids obviously love you." Izuku hummed, poking the blond's shoulder. 

"I know." Dynamight spat, frowning. A silence roamed as they both walked through a street, keeping an eye on the children around them. 

It was Halloween, and Katsuki had gone through with doing an extra shift of patrol until midnight. Izuku had decided to come with him wearing a pair of joggings and a DEKU T-Shirt, even though he wasn't getting paid. He knew he couldn't engage in combat even if a villain was to attack tonight. But he still wanted to make an appearance, showing off the bump he was now sporting. The news about his pregnancy had already began to spread, mostly rumors and articles roaming around Japan. Their pup was not the size of a plum, according to Inouye, and was now starting to grow hair. Izuku had even felt their baby move a few times, and though Bakugou had tried to feel it too, he couldn't as it was too soon. 

"Midoriya? Bakugou?" 

Izuku flinched, turning to face the feminine voice approaching them from behind. A wide smile plated itself on freckled features as he watched the baby carriage get pushed closer, Jiro and Kaminari walking behind it. 

"Hey guys!" The omega called, immediately glancing down to the 11-week-old girl. "What're you two doing here?" He asked, smiling wider as he was met with tired purple eyes and a small fist. He bent down, lending his finger to the baby girl as Bakugou seemed to tense by his side. "You guys are still on parental leave, right?" 

"Yeah, we are. We're not going back to work for another seven months or so." Jiro smirked. "Kaminari's the one who wanted to come trick-or-treating. He figured since we have a baby, he could get candy, somehow." The purple-haired woman rolled her eyes as she glanced at the taller male. 

"What? She's too young to eat it, so I will." Denki muttered back. 

"What about you two?" Kyouka turned her attention back to the couple. "Midoriya, you're not working anymore, huh?" She continued. "I've heard something about a maternity leave. Are you two expecting or something?" She questioned, glancing down to the greenette's abdomen. Izuku smiled, standing straight to let his shirt show off the bump. 

"I'm thirteen weeks in, almost fourteen." He timidly admitted. 

"Hey, congrats guys! I had no idea you two were into this kind of stuff! Especially you, Bakugou. I thought you hated kids." Kaminari smiled, pointing at the suited blond. Katsuki grumbled, gritting his teeth in anger. 

"Oh, shut up, you damn Pikachu!" He hissed. "I'll be one hell of a good father, you just watch! I'll be better than the both of you combined!" He snarled, making the other blond's smile drop. Izuku frowned as he watched his partner grumble, a loud cry suddenly resonating from the carriage. 

"Kacchan!" Izuku immediately squealed, nervously watching Jiro tend to her daughter. "You made her cry!" He pointed out, brows furrowing as he looking up into crimson eyes. He frowned as he glanced back at Denki, who rolled his eyes as he nudged the pro hero. 

"Great start, Bakugou." Kaminari muttered. Izuku whined as he noticed his partner clench his fists, his back tensing as he shifted away. 

"I'm going for a walk." He spat, already making his way into another direction. Midoriya glanced back, deciding not to follow Katsuki as he figured the blond needed some time alone. He instead stood by his friends, trying to console the young girl as well.