"Are we sure no one got hurt? Just the doors got shot" Jungkook ask, looking around.

"Yeah just the doors. Everyone who was by the door ducked when they heard the gun go off." A guard said and Jungkook nod his head then looked back at the bullet holes.

"What do you think they were doing boss?" Jay B ask.

"It was a warning. Probably did it because when we went to that club to see Jiyong and Top." Jungkook says, looking at Jay B and Yoongi.

"I told you it was a bad idea." Yoongi says and Jungkook gave him a "really?" Making Yoongi a little smile on his face.

"They are just upset because we killed a bunch of their guys." Jay b says with Yoongi nodding his head, agreeing with him.

Jungkook's Mafia has always had trouble with the night mafia because their territory is not far from where Jungkook's territory starts. Their base is like a 10 minutes drive to where Jungkook's territory starts as Jungkook runs most of Seoul and incheon city but also has his people in Busan as well so runs three cities. But every since two years ago when Jungkook meet the Night mafia leader, they have been popping up out of nowhere witch Jungkook doesn't like because they are in his territory and has no business being in his area. Jungkook had went to their mafia leader and told him about not coming in his area which did not end up well and it ended up with Jungkook almost getting shot in the stomach.

"Great. Just wonderful." Yoongi says letting out a sign as he ran his fingers through his hair and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I need to talk to you, Namjoon and you too." Jungkook says, pointing to Yoongi, Mark and Jay B.

"Okay. I will call Namjoon to come to base." Yoongi says, getting his phone out.

"Don't. Namjoon is coming to the family house to pick up something that I got him for the baby. We will just go there." Jungkook says, walking back into the base.

"Wait.. what? I'm not going to the family house." Yoongi says in shock as he quickly followed Jungkook to his office.

"Yes you Are. I need my top men and you are my second in charge."

"Jungkook I get that but I-I can't. Jim-...Jimin is there." Yoongi says as he also has a hard time saying Jimin's name just like how Jimin doesn't like saying his name.

"Jimin is not there. He is staying the night at Hoseoks with Taehyung." Jungkook says as they made it to his office then walked over to his desk, putting his shirt back on.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi ask.

"Yes! Yugyeom dropped him off two hours ago." Jungkook says, grabbing his car keys then looked at Yoongi. "I wouldn't lie to you, hyung. You know that. I don't like lying." Jungkook says, looking at Yoongi right in the eyes as Yoongi looked right back at him and Yoongi could tell Jungkook was telling the truth.

"Okay okay. I will go." Yoongi says, letting out a sign and Jungkook nod his head.

"Good. Let's go." Jungkook said and the two left, getting in Jungkook's car as Mark and Jay b followed them in Mark's car.

As they were driving, Yoongi felt his heart start to beat faster as they keep getting closer and closer to the house. Yoongi tried to calm down his heart by turning up the music as Jungkook looked at him with a rise eyebrow but then just shook his head and looked back at the road. When they pulled up, they all got out of the cars and walked inside the house.

"Yugyeom?!" Jungkook called out but no one responded. "Yugyeom!" Jungkook says louder.

Jungkook went to the garage, opening the door to see Yugyeom's car not there.