For Whom the Bell Tolls

Start from the beginning

"Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe anything that bitch says?" Hanna huffed.

"If that bitch is 'A', this could be a trap," Emily added.

"You guys, Ian was watching all of us," Spencer exclaimed, holding up the drive.

"For all we know, he still is," Isabel nodded.

"They're right. We have to try," aria agreed.

"We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing, and now we finally have something that she wants," Spencer continued. "Alison gave it to us."

-

Isabel was walking to class when she saw Jenna go in to the music room, so she followed her. Spencer, Emily, Aria, and Hanna were already there.

"Who's there?" Jenna asked, putting down her flute case.

"It's Spencer."

Jenna turned around. "Who else?"

"Aria, Emily, Isabel...and Hanna," Spencer told her.

"Should I call security?" Jenna asked Isabel pointedly.

"Should I call Caleb?" Isabel shot back. When Jenna was silent, she added, "We have what you hired Caleb to find."

"You didn't think it was wrong, but Toby did," Emily scoffed.

"So, you've seen it?" Jenna nodded.

"Every frame," Spencer spat.

"What do you want from me?" Jenna asked.

"The truth," Isabel snapped.

"Can you handle that?" Hanna added.

"Look, when I said Alison came to visit me at the hospital I was telling you the truth," Jenna sighed. "She didn't come to talk about you, Spencer. That was a lie."

"And how do we know that you're not lying to us now?" Isabel huffed.

"You knew Alison, okay? You knew what she was capable of," Jenna pleaded.

"We're listening," Spencer frowned.

"It was the day before she went missing, and she was on her way home from Georgia. She had just found the video..." Jenna explained. "She couldn't wait to play it for me. Said that I should see it her way. And if I kept her...secret, the video would stay under lock and key. Then she told me I'd I ever came back to Rosewood...she would bury me."

"She was on her way home from Georgia?" Spencer repeated.

"Th-that's what she said," Jenna shrugged. "And then she made some joke about her... tan. Too bad I couldn't see it."

"Did she tell you anything else?" Isabel pressed.

"It was a short...visit," Jenna told them. "Look, I-I have given you what you've asked for. What are you gonna give me?"

"We'll make sure the video stays in a safe place," Isabel sighed.

"Okay," Jenna nodded. She started to leave, but paused. "We've all made mistakes. Remember, I'm still paying for yours." And she was gone.

"For all we know, she wrote that story," Aria huffed.

"And we still don't know how Ali got the video," Emily added.

"Yes, we do," Isabel replied. "That video was Alison's insurance policy, and she cashed it in the day that she got it."

"Which means she was with Ian when she found it," Aria nodded.

"And she couldn't wait to play that video for Jenna," Spencer agreed, and they shared a dark look. "God, do you remember how happy Ali was when she came back from that trip. I think it's because, for her, the Jenna thing was over."