Arisu pleases her man(r-18)

Start from the beginning

She leaned down, capturing his lips with hers, taking control of the kiss. Every move was deliberate, her dominance clear in every touch, every glance. Akira, usually so assertive, willingly relinquished control, allowing her to set the pace.

Their dance continued, a push and pull of control and surrender, the intensity building with every passing moment.

The room was dimly lit, casting soft shadows on the walls. Akira lay sprawled out on the bed, his usually controlled demeanor replaced by an expression of raw desire. Arisu, looking down at him with a playful glint in her eyes, moved closer, her fingers tracing patterns on his bare chest.

"You always think you're in control, don't you?" she whispered, her voice sultry. She straddled him, her fingers playing with the waistband of his pants. Akira's breathing became ragged, the sensation of her so close yet not giving him everything he wanted was driving him wild.

She leaned in, her lips brushing his earlobe. "Tonight," she whispered, "you're mine."

Before he could respond, Arisu slid down his body, her touch purposeful, intent on teasing him to the brink of madness. Akira groaned, his fingers clutching the bedsheet as wave after wave of pleasure hit him. She was in control, and she relished in it, taking her time, ensuring he was at her mercy.

Arisu continued her torment, her every touch, every kiss leaving him wanting more. Akira was lost in the sensations, his world narrowing to just her. She looked up at him, a triumphant smile playing on her lips. "Who's in control now?" she asked, her voice dripping with satisfaction.

She climbed back on top of him, positioning herself to take in all of him. The slow rhythm she set left him gasping, every thrust sending shivers down his spine. She leaned down, capturing his lips with hers as they moved in perfect sync.

The intensity of the moment built up until they both reached their peak, a chorus of gasps and moans filling the room.

As they lay together in the afterglow, Arisu pressed a soft kiss on Akira's forehead. "Never forget who's in charge," she whispered,

Arisu looked into Akira's eyes, her breath uneven as the tension between them reached new heights. Akira, despite being beneath her, made a daring move, his hands traveling up her body to cup her breasts. As he squeezed them, she gasped, a sound caught somewhere between surprise and pleasure.

"Why hide these?" Akira murmured, clearly impressed by what he felt. His thumbs circled her nipples, teasing them into hard peaks.

Arisu's attempts to pull away only heightened the sensation, the friction making her moan softly. "Akira," she breathed, her voice sounding almost pleading, "take it slow."

Not heeding her words, Akira's hand moved further down, fingers seeking out the warmth between her legs. But just as he was about to delve deeper, Arisu made her move. With a boldness that left Akira stunned, she reached down, unbuttoning his pants, and freed his erection.

Their eyes locked, a silent understanding passing between them. Arisu lowered herself, taking him inside her. Akira's eyes rolled back, the sensation almost too much to bear. She set a slow rhythm, each thrust bringing them closer to the brink.

Arisu's demeanor took a surprising turn, an air of hunger and determination surrounding her. With a look that Akira had never seen before, she took his erection into her mouth, her movements sultry and deliberate.

The sensation was almost overwhelming for Akira. As she continued, using her tongue and lips in ways that made his head spin, he struggled to keep control. Her usually composed and poised self seemed to have taken a backseat, replaced by this primal side of her.