Chapter-28:Desert island day-2

3rd POV

The next day, the teachers inform all students the real reason behind the trip. They are required to take a survival test on a deserted island for a week.

Everyone is living in the harsh desert that everyone feels uncomfortable at....The students feel pain and stress living in difficult conditions.

Akira and Kanazaki sat over a campfire and started discussing what they should do

"So how is Honami doing? " Akira asked Kanazaki.

"She is trying to comfort the students that are sad.....Many of our classmates feel stressed, leaving their comfort zone like this....This is really a test for us? " Kanazaki said.

"Yeah right, We don't have proper bathroom sources here....so maintaining our hygiene is indeed a problem.....But we have to do this if we want to have an edge over the classes " Akira said.

"So what should we do then...Class representative....How can we gain points " Kanazaki asked?

Akira handed him a map and a paper " Here is the locations of those checkpoints....This should come in handy....Use our leader and make her retire in the last day....In the end, the true leader will be kept secret " Akira said.

Each class will be granted 300 S-points.

S-points can be spent to purchase items listed in the manual.

In addition, bonus points acquired during the test by fulfilling certain conditions will only be added on after the test is finished. They cannot be used during the test.

Each class will choose one student to be their leader.

Leaders cannot be changed without a legitimate reason.

On the last day of the test, each class can declare who they think is the leader of the other classes. For each leader guessed correctly, that class receives 50 bonus points.

If the leader is guessed incorrectly, the class loses 50 points as a penalty.

In addition, a class whose leader is guessed correctly loses 50 points as a penalty and losses all bonus points gained during the test.

Spots on the island that serves as the testing ground can be occupied under the following conditions:A special key card is required to occupy a spot.

The key card can only be used by the person designated as "leader".

Each occupation of a spot grants one bonus point to the occupying class. Occupation rights expire every eight hours, and each renewal grants another bonus point to the class in question.

Use of another class's occupied spot without permission will result in a 50-point penalty.

Students will receive set penalties under the following conditions:Those unable to continue the test due to poor health or injury will result in a 30-point penalty and retirement.

Pollution of the environment will result in a 20-point penalty.

Each absence at 8 AM and 8 PM daily roll call will result in a 5-point penalty.

Violence, theft, or destruction of property against another class will result in immediate failure for the class to whom the offending student belongs and the forfeiture of all that students' private points.

Akira POV

In the light novel. Ayanokouji looked into the rules of the exam and found out that you could change the leader in certain conditions. He already knew Horikita was sick, so he used her in order to be able to swap her place and make him the leader instead, right before the exam was over. He knew ibuki was a spy and set up events that led to Horikita getting her keycard stolen. It is explained in more detail in the anime. Ryuuen guessed class D's leader incorrectly and also got class C's leader guessed by ayanokouji. That gave class D the lead, and class C zero points. There was also a spy in class B, so they got less points beacuse of that. Class A also guessed Horikita and the other leaders based on Ryeens knowledge. Ayanokouji also knew yahiko was the leader of Class A. That led class D to obtain the most points and class C to get zero.

I will make our leader Chihiro shiranami....and replace her later by sho shibata...Even if some one from our class betrays us in this exam....We will win.

According to the intel Class-C leader is Ryueen. Class-A leader is Yahiko. Class-D leader is suzune....

Good...It's all happening according to the light novel...If that's the case....Then the class-D leader will be replaced by Ayanokouji...

Perfect....If we win this round...We are the top class....Then we don't have much things we need to do after I have won this battle.

One big victory is all I need to achieve my goals.

The exam will commence until 7 days....until 12PM noon.

I wonder if I should create some distrust between Class-D boys and girls like Ibuki did....Nah let's make it even better.

Why didn't class d members suspect ibuki to be a spy; if she wanted she could have just resigned but she didn't despite her class having to loose 50 points...

Similar thing for kaneda situation...

I wonder how Ayanokouji will be able to handle being labelled a 'panty thief'.

All I have to do is to remove Hirata.....And half of the class-D's hopes will be gone....Comeplete distrust will arise among class-D....It's Divide and rule policy.

I will divide class-D into boys and girls by activating the insecurity between them.

With Ayanokouji being labelled as panty thief....His social life will come to an end....How boring...

In the end it was a waste....I shouldn't have thought much of him....He is nothing but another ordinary human....All my feelings about him are nothing but waste.

I don't know why I am so fixated on him in the end...

I walked to Sarah and gave her just one simple order " Eliminate Hirata and yourself....Injure him " I told her when we are alone with no one hearing us from outside....I took her inside my room and made sure no one overheard.

"OK~ Darling~ " She replied. Even though we lose some points....it's okay in the long run.

Even know I wonder what she looked in me that caused her to like me so much....I guess all people in the end are.....IRRATIONAL.

Now let's meet up with Class-D before their destruction...This time I will frame things around.