Arisu back to herself

Late into the night, the relationship between Arisu and Akira escalated further. Within the confines of her room, they explored their mutual attraction. Akira catered to her every whim, ensuring her comfort, while Arisu, emboldened by her feelings, reciprocated in kind. The intensity of their feelings reverberated throughout the room, creating an atmosphere of shared intimacy and vulnerability. In the quiet aftermath of their shared experience, they laid in comfortable silence, their hearts beating in sync. This intimate exchange marked a significant milestone in their relationship, deepening their connection, and solidifying their bond.

As dawn broke, Akira and Arisu found themselves entwined in each other's arms, their bodies pressed closely together. There was a serene quietness in the room, save for the soft sound of their breathing, harmonized in the rhythm of sleep. Despite the turmoil of emotions and events that had transpired, in that moment, they found peace in each other's presence.

As Arisu slowly awakened, she felt a moment of confusion wash over her. The room was vaguely familiar, yet alien, a contradiction that left her feeling disoriented. Her mind felt foggy, as if she had just woken up from a long slumber, and the memories of the past few hours seemed like hazy dreams.

Looking down, she noticed Akira sleeping peacefully next to her, his arm draped protectively over her waist. The sight of him brought a rush of conflicting emotions - affection, surprise, confusion. But also a sense of comfort, a familiarity that grounded her in the midst of her disorientation.

Arisu sat up slowly, her eyes scanning the room as she tried to piece together the events that had led her here. She remembered... laughter, a fight, warmth, intimacy. But the details were fuzzy, like trying to recall a dream after waking up.

Strangely enough, she didn't feel panic or fear. Instead, there was a deep sense of calm within her, as if, despite her lack of clear memories, she knew that she was safe. 

Arisu stirred first, her eyelashes fluttering open to find Akira's peaceful sleeping face. The sight brought a soft smile to her lips

Slowly rousing from his sleep, Akira blinked open his eyes to see Arisu gazing at him, a soft yet serious look in her eyes.

"You're awake," he murmured, his voice still rough with sleep. He ran a hand through his tousled hair and stretched languidly, his arm still draped around Arisu's waist.

Arisu's eyes flickered open as she gazed at Akira's sleeping form. A mischievous glint sparked in her eyes as a playful idea formed in her mind. She quickly sat up, her eyes wide and feigning panic. "Did you... Did you take advantage of me, Akira?" She accused, her voice filled with false alarm.

Akira was immediately awakened by her tone, looking at her with surprise. "Arisu, no, I would never-" He was quick to defend, but Arisu cut him off.

"I don't remember anything!" She exclaimed, trying hard to keep her laughter in check. "How can I trust you when I can't even trust myself?"

Akira was clearly taken aback, concern filled his eyes. "Arisu," He started, his voice firm. "I promise you, I didn't take advantage of you. You were aware of everything that happened. You... you wanted it too."

Arisu struggled to maintain her straight face, her eyes meeting his. She held it for a moment before bursting into laughter. "Got you!" She announced between her fits of laughter. "You should've seen your face, Akira!"

Akira sighed, a small smile forming on his lips. "You got me there, Arisu." He admitted, his tone filled with a playful annoyance. "You're one of a kind, you know that?"

Arisu merely giggled, her laughter echoing in the room, marking the start of a new day.

Akira looked at her, surprise flickering across his face. "You... don't remember?" he asked. His surprise quickly morphed into concern. "Are you okay, Arisu?"

"I'm... not sure," Arisu admitted. "It's like I'm missing a piece of time. One minute we were talking and the next... everything's just blank."

Akira watched her, his eyes thoughtful. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked gently.

"Yes," Arisu nodded. "I need to understand... what's happening to me."

Akira propped himself up on his elbow, looking down at Arisu with a soft smile. "You know, you're really cute when you're love-struck," he commented, his tone sincere.

Arisu's laughter abruptly halted at his words. She looked at him, her eyes wide in surprise. For a moment, she was silent, taking in his words and the implications behind them. "Wha- What?" She stuttered, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

Akira merely chuckled at her reaction, his thumb gently stroking her cheek. "You heard me," he replied, his eyes meeting hers. "You're cute when you're all love-struck and flustered."

Arisu blushed even more, if that was possible. She groaned, burying her face in her hands. "I can't believe I made such a fool out of myself," she muttered, her voice muffled by her hands.

Akira merely laughed, his hand reaching to gently remove her hands from her face. "Arisu," he started, his voice serious. "You didn't make a fool out of yourself. It's okay to let loose once in a while. Besides," he added, his tone softer, "I love you. And that includes all of you, even your love-struck, flustered self."

Arisu was silent for a moment, taking in his words. Then, with a sigh, she nodded, a small smile forming on her lips. "Alright," she said, her voice steady. "But next time, I get to make you flustered."

Akira's laughter filled the room at her response. "Is that so?" He said, a playful twinkle in his eye. "I look forward to it then. But remember, Arisu, making me flustered might be harder than you becoming the prime minister of this country."

Her eyes sparkled with a challenge. "We'll see about that, Akira," she retorted, her voice full of determination. "Just you wait."

In the end, despite the challenges and the changes they were going through, one thing remained the same - their bond, their understanding, and the love they shared.