chapter 21 :pure soul

A/N: This is so wholesome and yet cursed shit. 
3rd POV
so Akira has been invited into the Honami's room for sleeping as Honami doesn't want Akira to collapse on his way to his dorm.
she is also too concerned about him to leave him alone.
that's why she invited him to her room. Nothing new from Honami
If any teenage boy is invited to Honami's room they will be excited and embarrassed.
But Akira's first thought is about Honami's room and checked if the room is clean. So that means that she kept it tidy.
But he felt something off. The closest looks like it's ready to fall anytime off. It's way suspicious to be left off
"Make yourself at home. Fukuhara-san " Honami told Akira wanting him to relax
Honami feels uncomfortable that Akira will feel uncomfortable in her room
Akira asked Honami. doubts about the closet
"Honami what's inside the closet. " Akira asked with suspicion pointing his fingers to the closet
Honami's eyes had widened with panic after seeing where Akira's fingers are pointing at
Before Honami could answer Akira's question the closet burst open.
And all of Honami's clothes are thrown on the ground
.There are also many of Honami's undergarments that landed on the ground visible to the naked eye.
one of the Honami's bras flew from the closet and it landed on Akira's head
Akira is getting a disturbance from the force. He thought he might have achieved something greater than he planned.
Maybe he can have the leverage of Honami after knowing about her weakness.
it's greater than what he initially planned to do.
" A-Ah Fukuhara-san.  I am s-so sorry about it.  " Honami said while panicking and forgetting around.
Honami's head is a mess and steams comes out from her head and her face is red with full of embarrassment.
she looked a total fool in front of her idol

He never expected Honami to be so clumsy
The diligent girl he hanged with turned out to be a clumsy girl who is so poor at managing.
Akira took off Honami's bra from his face. 
He tested whether Honami used it or it's completely new. or someone used it.
" Honami you should wash it.  you haven't washed it since you have used it "Akira said purposefully without any tact

Honami looked so embarrassed and her head is nearly ready to blow up from shame.
" A-Ah. s-stop putting that in front of they-your head. I feel so e-embarrassed that I could c-cry" Honami said.
Akira tossed her bra towards Honami.
"Keep your filthy panties with you then. "Akira said making Honami feel guilty by that.

Honami POV
I can not believe I messed up in front of Fukuhara-san. He looks so calm and composed.
I hear from Chihiro that boys have a hard controlling their desires when they are alone with girls.
I don't know how he feels after he had seen it. He must be feeling very horny and yet he is calm.
He has good self-control.
I have also heard that Boys' erection will be painful for a long until they don't jerk it off.
Oh! Dear Fukuhara must be screaming in pain internally and he is acting so tough in front of me.
Fukuhara-san is a strong guy.
I have been nothing but pathetic to him for a while.
I need to clear my mind

Akira POV
meh. I have to change my entire plan after this.
It feels like I have accidentally activated a cheat code and everything became very easy.

There is no fun in doing what I schemed. It will look so boring and pointless.

I wonder what's Honami is thinking. Maybe she is thinking about how vulgar I am.

" Fukuhara-san I am taking a shower to clean my mind.  Don't go anywhere. "Honami said begging me to stay here.

I don't understand why Honami doesn't even feel defensive towards me at all.

I don't get why she is practically begging me to stay here.

After saying to me. Honami went to the showers throwing her clothes outside which are a meter away from me.

Then Honami turned on the shower. I can hear the shower running off.

The entire scenario feels like Honami is planning to turn me on.
1. she prepared the closet and it just burst when I just arrived here. And the bra flew in my face. It can't be just a coincidence. Why did the closet that is safe until now burst when I point it?
2. She is just showering with me in here. And even without closing the door while throwing her used clothes in front of me. Maybe her throwing clothes is a mistake and she trusts me enough to shower while I am there. But I don't understand why leaving the door signifies anything.
3. I don't think she wants me to dominate her or she wants me to peek at her. She is ready to cry when her undergarments are close to my face.
And even me peeking at her in the shower is boring.
If it is any other girl who is resistant to me and is a prude to me, then it will be a much more interesting thing to do.

Now the most interesting thing to do now is to look for Honami's dark secret.
I hope she has a much better dark side than Kushida.

Therefore I began by searching all around Honami's room in hope of finding her secrets.

Hmm.  I found Honami's album. It has a photo of Honami, Honami's sister, and Honami's mother.

so this is the mother who had ruined her daughter.

How ironic. An evil conquer like me and Kiyosaki makes Konami's life easier than Honami's justice-crazy mother.

I don't understand which mother would slap their child due to simple theft.
Congratulations Honami's mother you made your daughter more vulnerable and made her feel guilty about it for her life.

Honami has wasted a year due to her mother. And people say I am the crazy one. People like them and I aren't so different.

we just have different operations but in the end, I make sure I get my benefit.

let me tell the tragic tale of Honami later. Now I need to check Honami's dark secrets other than what I already know

Honami left her handbook. Let's check it.
.....
She has too many private points how is this possible.  I made sure Sarah check on Honami but even Sarah found nothing so suspicious.

Honami.
It seems like you are so good at sneaking.  No wonder she did that thing well
.She is more interesting than what lights novels may seem.

It's natural after all this is real life and people in real life have dark and some immoral behavior that is hidden.

Novels hide a lot about people. We only experience the positive side of the characters.
Who knows, for all Honami might be a feminist.

I hope she will not say 'Did you just assume my gender ' kind of talk.

it's so bizarre to think. But anything can be possible.

I don't believe everyone is a perfect freak here. I think people here are not much better than people in my old world.

It's just that in novels and animes characters of cote are portrayed as good-looking and it showed only their socially acceptable and cute traits.

For example, they might have cut kiyotaka's misogynistic moments to prevent the feminists to raise some complaints about the anime.

Don't be too depressed. There are some old and socially unacceptable behavior that has to be done on certain occasions in our lives. 

You don't have to be perfect to live. You have to be cunning to use whatever opportunity you can. use your supremacy to gain what you wanted.

that's what is the true meaning of life. The people online sure judge a lot but when it comes to practice even a nerd can outclass them.

I checked to find anything interesting I can find here. But I have only found a few which I can use to gain leverage.

Talking about leverage. Does Honami even need it? I mean unless she pulls out kushida I don't have any reason.

Honami is attracted to useful and smart guys.  Let's see what she think of me.

Honami POV.
Ah! I did it again. I accidentally threw my clothes outside. F-Fukuhara san must be dying with arousement. He must be horny and embarrassed about it.

I did it forgetting the fact that Fukuhara-san is here. I did it on habit.

Oh! God I am so clumsy

He must hate me now.

I hope he doesn't go away from my room. I don't want him to feel bad about my mistake.

I don't want it to happen again. God ! Please let Fukuhara stay in my room. I will do whatever to him to stay.

Maybe I should do it after all. I know it's vulgar but I have to do to compensate for my mistakes.

3rd POV
Honami became airhead after the incident made her question her moral compass.
She is reluctant to make any disappointment. And she likes Akira too much to make a bad impression on him.

Honami had considered Akira to be a smart and helpful guy slowly making her head over heels for him.

she completely trusts him without a doubt