chapter fifty five

Start from the beginning

"you sure?"

"i'm positive schatz."

"hmm okay, whatever you say." i giggled, getting up and walking over to my drawer. "so.. price has a idea that might get us all killed."

"what's that?" i heard him rustle the sheets as he got of bed, standing behind me as i looked through my drawers.

"a party."

he pressed himself against me, slightly pushing my back and making me bend over.

"you cut that out!" i teased, hitting his leg and standing back up.

"i say we have a little fun before his plan on getting us killed yeah?" he chuckled. his voice was raspier and his accident was thicker than usual whenever he woke up.

"maybe." i teased, shutting the drawer with my foot.

"so, what's this party?" he sat down on the bed, grabbing his pants off the floor and slipping them on over his legs.

"one of the cartels, maybe we can find some stuff out." i shrugged.

"and maybe i can find out what you look like in a dress." he bit his lip, pulling me close to him by my arm and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"oh stop it!" i giggled, cupping his cheeks with both of my hands.

könig chuckled, playfully biting my shoulder. he pulled away, gazing into my eyes.

"we have time for that later, let's just get this little side mission over with."

he nodded, smiling ear to ear. "will i get a reward for behaving?"

i laughed, hitting his shoulder playfully.

                                     ♈︎

i watched the buildings as we passed them, rolling down the window and letting the wind hit my face. "i haven't been in the city in so long." i smiled, watching the people walk slowly on the sidewalks.

"yeah, but you know they can't let you walk around in the open." soap implied.

i looked over to him and rolled my eyes. "i'm not that vulnerable." i scoffed.

"maybe you aren't." he chuckled.

simon grumbled, looking out of the window.

i quietly pointed out simon to soap, making him look over to him.

"you've been really quiet simon." soap teased, nudging him.

"i'm allowed to speak around her?" he scoffed, snatching his arm away from soaps elbow.

"didn't you already have that chat with könig? or are you just afraid of him?" soap teased, snickering at himself.

simon glared at soap, furrowing his brows.

soap cleared his throat, shifting in his seat. "apologies."

i giggled, looking out the window as we pulled up to the tailors. "oh finally!" i quickly opened the door, sprinting towards the door of the tailors.

"(y/n) wait up!" soap shouted, shutting the car door behind him.

as we entered the tailors i looked around, looking at all of the different kinds of suits and dresses.

"hello! how can i help you three?" a man with bright green eyes greeted, his hair was dark and slicked back, his mustache was well groomed and neat.

"just two suits and a dress." soap smiled, shaking the man's hand.

"very well, i'll have my coworker show you the dresses ma'am." the man smiled, pointing out the blonde lady next to a green dress.

i nodded, looking back at simon and soap. "i won't take long!"

i walked up to the lady and smiled.

"need anything in particular?" she smiled back, looking at me up and down.

"something tight, maybe a little revealing." i giggled, looking at the dress she was sewing.

"we have a lot of those, any color you want specifically?" she poked the pin into the mannequin.

"a black dress sounds nice."

"oh we have many, come this way."

i followed her to the back of the shop, looking around at the different dresses.

"you want something long or short?" she looked over to me, pulling a rack of black dresses in front of us.

"is that even a question, short." i giggled, watching the lady laugh as look through dresses.

"yeah, i have something you might like." she pulled out a small hollow out dress, unzipping it and pulling it out of the plastic protector bag.

i smiled as she handed me the dress, turning it around to see the back. "this looks good!"

"great let's see how it looks on you."

                                     ♈︎