[I see....I admire you Host. You've become a more reliable and admirable person as time goes on...Okay. I understand...I will always support you from behind, so if you need me....Call me.]

Chang-sun smiled brightly like the sun. He then nodded and grinned. "You got it!"

"By the way Pin....Is there any streaming platform in this world? Streaming is the only way I could think of to getting popular faster!"

[Yes. It's called "Live On!". It has the same features as "Stream Live" so you won't have trouble setting it up.]

"Oh! That's a relief then" Chang-sun tried to find Xīng's phone. And he saw it on the kitchen counter. He opened it and saw a lockscreen wallpaper...

It was Xīng himself and another male.....Chang-sun guessed that it was Fu. Fu was a pretty short guy, he had black hair and his eyes were slanted like a sly snake...Chang-sun could already feel the bad vibes Fu is emitting just from this picture...His eyes were the most eerie....It was so.... Dull....No signs of life at all...

Chang-sun shivered and just quickly slid open the lockscreen to see more pictures of Xīng and Fu, it looked like they were on a date together on this one...

Xīng seemed to genuinely love Fu....So Chang-sun won't be deleting the pictures in this phone. He also wanted to preserve Xīng's existence even if he's not here in the world anymore..

Chang-sun quickly went on to download  the "Live On!" Streaming app.

"I think this time I'll also hide my identity like in the last world"

[Is it so that people who knows you won't know about you live streaming? That way they wont be able to sabotage you? That is a good idea Host.]

"....." Chang-sun's thought was more simple than Pin's though....He wanted to hide his identity because wearing a mask looked cool and mysterious, and maybe it'll attract some viewers. "Yeah...Sure Pin..."

Finally the streaming app has finished downloading. Chang-sun quickly made an account, his username is still "Usagi" because it'll be a waste not to wear the mask he purchased last time. He won't waste any more points.

"Done!~" Chang-sun finally finishes setting up his account and streaming room. "By the way Pin. Do I have to go to college...? Because I mean...I already know how to play music and stuff, and I dont really need to learn it again soooo~..."

[Dont make excuses. You still need to go to College.]

"....." Chang-sun pouted. He really hoped that Pin would fall for his trap, but guess not...How disappointing...He really wanted to stop going to school. He's already a full fledged adult! 'I'm already 40...Wait, I went to the training room for 4 years so I think I must be....41....42..............44 years old! Oh my...Now I'm really old enough to be a dad or uncle...'

"Do I have classes now Pin?" Chang-sun asked the system with a helpless and defeated look.

[No worries Host. Today is Saturday, and you can use this day to start streaming and gain viewers]

"Aw nice!" Chang-sun clapped and grinned brightly. "This mission seems easy enough!"

[Who knows, maybe this time we have side missions to complete.]

Chang-sun's eyes sparkled as he looks at the blue screen excitedly. "Isn't that great? I'll get more points if I have side missions!"

[You seem very enthusiastic. And eager Host]

"Hehe thats because gaining points is really important for me now!"

[Is it because of Weng Jian?]

"Yep! And also you!"

Pin was surprised when he was also included. He was speechless for awhile before speaking. [Me?]

Chang-sun nodded his head vigorously. "Thats because you and Jianjian are very important to me. Thats why I have to earn loooots and lots of points for you guys!" Chang-sun then ended his words with his signature flowery smile.

[.......] Pin was really speechless this time. He couldn't help but feel something deep inside him burn. He doesn't know what it is....But it feels warm....Like you have been embraced.

[I see....Thank you Host.] Chang-sun felt Pin's smile in his words. And the big guy also smiled in return.

——————————————————
To Be Continued!~

Once again y'all have to wait till I finish writing ARC 3, same like usual ÚvÙ

So that u guys won't grow bored of waiting, maybe y'all can check out the WEBTOON I've been making. I actually planned on hiding it from y'all till it has lots of chapters. But I got excited sooo.....Hehehe...

Heres the link :3
https://m.webtoons.com/en/canvas/symphony-of-love/list?title_no=885810

This is my first ever WEBTOON so sorry if its bad or boring xd....