V. Quæ fuerant vitia mores sunt

Start from the beginning

Piper glanced over her shoulder. "You sure about that?"

"No," she said.

"We're making good time," Jason said. "Probably get there by tonight."

"Where are we heading?" Piper asked.

"To find the god of the North Wind," Jason said. "And chase some storm spirits."

Atlas smirked mischievously.

"I know that smirk." Artemis imparted. "My brother has the same, when he planned something."

"Zeus too." Rhea chimed in.

Atlas was thinking about different strategies and how to make sure everyone will get back safely when Leo said something like: "Shut up, me,"

"What?" Piper asked.

"Nothing, he said. "Long night. I think I'm hallucinating. It's cool...just kidding. So what's the plan, bros? You said something about catching wind, or breaking wind, or something?"

As they flew over New England, Atlas laid out the plan he was thinking about since the first thing in the morning, First, find some guy named Boreas and do whatever it takes to get the information-

"His name is Boreas?" Leo had to ask. "What is he, the God of Boring?"

Lucifer nodded. "I mean you Greeks ran out of names? I mean Who names a kid Boreas?"

"These were ancient times." Aurora reasoned.

"Please Aurora Egyptians are way older than Greeks and they have decent names." Lucifer said

Second, Jason continued now, they had to find those venti that had attacked them at the Grand Canyon-

"Can we just call them storm spirits?" Leo asked. "Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."

Demigods, some gods, Devlins and Muggleborns laughed.

And third, Atlas finished, they had to find out who the storm spirits worked for, so they could find Hera and free her.

"So you want to look for Dylan, the storm demon, on purpose," Isabella  said. "The guy who threw Leo off the skywalk and sucked Coach Hedge into the clouds."

"That's about it," Jason said. "Well ... there may be a wolf involved, too. But I think she's friendly. She probably won't eat us, unless we show weakness."

Roman demigods nodded.

"Oh, joy," Natasha said. "How amazing is that? But all is fine after all I am professional at hiding my fears."

Blood thirsty demons snickered.

Jason told them about his dream-the big nasty mother wolf and a burned-out house with stone spires growing out of the swimming pool.

"Uh-huh," Leo said. "But you don't know where this place is."

"Nope," Jason admitted.

"There's also giants," Piper added. "The prophecy said the giants' revenge."

"Hold on," Leo said. "Giants -like more than one? Why can't it be just one giant who wants revenge?"