''Oh come on, that's bollocks. It wasn't 5.'' Cook denied.

''Oh sorry, my mistake. You were already getting sucked off in the maternity ward.'' I joked.

''Fuck you.'' Cook laughed along with Freddie and JJ. ''And that's a blowjob, doesn't count.''

''Why are you acting like it actually happened?'' JJ laughed. 

There was then a sharp nock at the door which Thomas rushed to go and answer. Then most of us piled out into the hall to see what was happening, with bottles of alcohol and joints in our hands. 

Thomas then swung the door open to reveal an older woman who looked somewhat similar to him. She gave one quick scan around the hallway and looked disgusted. Then in bad timing, Pandora came downstairs with just her pants on and told Thomas that she 'took her bra off and everything' then moved her arms to flash everyone her tits. 

The woman then immediately began shouting in French and even though I didn't know French, I knew what she was saying wasn't good. Thomas clearly tried to defend himself but unfortunately failed. The situation got even more awkward when Cook burst out of the living room, carrying Effy who had her legs wrapped around his waist as he slammed her into a wall with his tongue crammed down her throat and both of them half naked. Wow, they really could not keep their hands off each other for a second. I couldn't help but wrinkle my nose. 

The woman who was probably Thomas's mum, looked even more disgusted now and I could see tears well up in Thomas's eyes and I felt really bad for him. 

He soon told us that he had to go back to Africa and everyone was really disappointed, especially Pandora though who didn't seem to be in the best of moods over the next few days. 

I stood before Pandora's house door contemplating whether I should go in or not. She had invited me to her birthday sleepover which seemed a bit odd since I wasn't close with her but she probably just invited all the girls. Part of me really couldn't be bothered for what this day had in store but I knew I should socialise and it was Pandora's birthday after all and she's a sweet girl you could say. Plus she's still really upset about Thomas leaving. 

I was already slightly late but I guess I somehow manage to be to everything I go to. I was ready to knock but before I did, Naomi and Emily came over. 

''I've never been to a pyjama party before...So, I brought vodka. Was that right?'' Naomi asked. 

''No clue.'' I shrugged. 

''I don't wear pyjamas...'' Emily bit her lip. 

''Right.'' Naomi said before looking back at me. ''I don't know why she invited me anyway, I hardly know her.''

''I asked her to invite you.'' Emily fiddled with the top of her bottle. 

''I thought we sorted this out.'' Naomi crossed her arms over her chest. 

''I didn't-I didn't mean like...Well, it doesn't hurt to get to know each other, does it? We're in the same class, we'll be hanging out for the next two years!'' Emily said. 

''Do you plan on telling people you're gay, anytime soon?'' Naomi questioned. It was weird. I was sort of just there, listening to what seemed like a private conversation. I didn't mind though. In all honesty it's entertaining for me but I feel pretty bad for Emily right now. 

''What! I'm not gay!'' Emily denied. 

''Alright...'' Naomi trailed off and I decided to knock on the door and put a stop to this. 

Pandora was quick to answer. ''Hi!'' She greeted the three of us, then noticed the alcohol, she was quick to throw it in the bushes and then escorted us into the house. ''Mum! More friends! Olivia, Naomi and Emily!''