𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐫𝐚.

Y/N snapped their finger and everyone fell on the floor with a thud, everyone except the Archons and Aether. After a long time, they let out a breath, turned back to face the Archons, and smiled,

 "I'm back," there was a long pause before Zhongli took a step forward and hugged the young archon, "Welcome back Y/N."

Y/N hugged him back, tears staining his shirt and their cheeks, tears of joy. 

Soon all Archons joined in the hug, the once sorrowful Archon now surrounded by the love and care they longed for. 

Y/N breaks the hug and looked at Aether, slowly they walked towards him and bowed, "Thank you, for saving my nation," Aether who was just processing what happened just shook his head. 

"It's an honor to save yours," he said, they smiled at him and then walked towards a broken wall overseeing their nation that was covered in fire and machines. 

Their heart aches at the sight, of the once bustling nation with hope now ruined and in wreck. 

They took a breath and reach their hand out making everyone in contact go into slumber and forgetting the battle just like what they did to the soldiers and harbingers.

"Oh my nation, that was once beautiful is now in ashes," Y/N spoke with a sad tone, a groan was heard behind them, they looked back and saw,

"Theo."

The said brother looked at the source of the voice and his eyes widened seeing his sibling, "Y/N!" He ran fast towards her and hugged them tightly. 

"Oh my dear, I'm so sorry, so sorry" he kept repeating sorry's, and Y/N just giggled, "It's alright now, I'm safe and I'm glad you are too," He smiled at them and continued hugging them. 

"It's best that I fixed my nation while everyone is at deep slumber," they glance at the destroyed city again and–

"Allow me to help you, your majesty," A voice interrupts them, Y/N looked back seeing Kukki awake. 

"That spell won't work on me remember? I only followed because I need a nap," they smiled and walked towards the archon. 

"Your majesty, your Highness" Kukki bowed at the two and held their hand out following them, Y/N smiled at their assistant and reached their hand out casting a reverse spell. 

Soon the once fallen and destroyed city is back to its glory and everyone was back at their homes, "Thank you Kukki, for taking care of the nation whilst I was gone," Kukki just smiled and shook their hand. 

"I was just following orders" they replied. Y/N looked at the unconscious harbinger and Tsarista, "Kukki?" they called. 

"On it," they spawned a portal and everyone dragged the harbingers into the portal including Tsarista who was carried elegantly by Y/N. 

"We'll meet again in the future," Y/N said goodbye and the portal closed.

Soon the sun rises, a new day began, and a new era started.

Kukki took a good look at Theo, "Oh I'll be damned, my lord you are so fine. Excuse me, uhm, you have been trapped in quartz for thousands of years since the archon war. Also for the record, how are you single with that huge mommy milke- Ok I'll be leaving, take care, my lord." Kukki nodded and left his quarters in a hurry.

"They've changed a lot ya know?" Y/N looked at their brother then threw a shirt, "But I gotta agree, how are women not wanting your hand in marriage??" The brother now has confusion all over his face. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 ┊ ┊ ༉ 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें