"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨? 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...?"

"But they are a god! This type of expertise is not up to my level! My apologies Quartzite." The doctor bowed, the room was filled with silence. "You know, I've always wanted to build a room with a mix of everything from every nation. It would be beautiful with the differences all together" Y/N smiled weakly. 

"Perhaps Rexie will bring me more silk flowers" They looked at the people who were surrounding them. "I am an Archon, this sickness will pass very soon. Do not worry my daises" Y/N patted their right-hand woman, who was sobbing.

,,,,,,,,,

"My gnosis? Look for it, go on" Y/N gave a cold stare to Tsarista. "I told you I don't have it, didn't I?" Tsarista was angry, she did not come all the from Snezhaya to their nation for nothing. "You may be the current archon of Snezhaya but you haven't felt the pain from the real Archons." Y/N crossed their arms and sighed. 

"My power is important to Celestia, I have given a sacrifice and a contract with them. You may be an Archon today but will you still be an Archon in a few centuries?" They had silent eye contact before Tsarista scoffed and walked away, still angry she was coming back empty-handed.

,,,,,,,,,

"I understand your wishes, though I have to disagree. I may have signed a contract but I still am a person who has a choice." Y/N looked at the Gods at Celestia. "Punish me as you wish but I will not fulfill your orders. It is cruel and painful, Good day." Y/N left the building as they teleported back to their room.

,,,,,,,,,

"Well played traveler, you've won the hide and seek, no?" Y/N clapped their hands and praised the traveler. "Let's play again, this time it will be harder" Y/N disappeared again making paimon and aether frustrated. "We can't keep doing this! We have to do something..." Paimon crossed her arms while Aether began to think.

,,,,,,,,,

"Thank you, traveler. I have been waiting for you, and I might be able to help you" Aether's eyes widen, both he and paimon were in shock. "But of course, everything comes at a price. Are you up for it?" Y/N asked the blonde male.

,,,,,,,,,

"Traveler? Traveler? Wake up!" Paimon shook the dazed boy who was beginning to go back to his senses, "Paimon?" Aether shook his head trying to focus on his surrounding. "Traveler! You've been unconscious for a few days now! What happened? You touched this glowing pearl then went to sleep!" Paimon asked. "I-i don't know, I just started to have these visions" Aether still trying to ease this throbbing head, "How long have I been unconscious?" Aether sat up and leaned on the bed frame. "About 3 days, what did you see?" Paimon asked again. "I don't know either, I just start having these visions from the Quartz archon I'm guessing but I also was in my point of view"

"Traveler! It's great to see you've woken up, Y/N has been checking up on you with Mr. Zhongli too" Childe told the traveler. "Ah...I see, how were things while I was...unconscious?" Childe smiled and crossed his arms. "Nothing much, Y/N has been gathering daises around the kingdom with Zhongli and the queen has been providing us medical attention for you" Aether was happy for once, he wasn't being chased or doing something like his previous visit to other nations. "So, everything's fine?" Childe nodded, "The queen has given us allowance to help us on our journey. They say we can visit her anytime as long as we don't bring kukki..." Aether nodded and got up, stretched, and went out to freshen himself.

───── ❝ "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨? 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...?"❞ ─────

hey hey look, its the person who said theyll update every 2 days BUT DECIDED TO POST ONCE EVERY WEEK

hi my luvs, I cant handle this rn i have no ideas on writing besides death so umm yeahh

ty for 2k tho, very appreciated </3333

i hope yall like the new cover bc I love it so much

also I've ascended my world lvl and now I'm scared, my kaeya is on life support if I didn't have qiqi with him

anyways, have a good week