𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚, 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧!!

"Traveler!" A familiar guard waved his hands, "Come in quick!" Aether quickly ran towards Advra who went into the cave. "Aether, good you're here" Albedo walked towards the blonde male, "here." Albedo gave him a liquid in a tube, "what's this for?" Paimon who's now wide awake asked, "When you were in Inazuma I and Kukki were able to get the sample of the queen's blood and the river near the castle." 

Aether looked at the white liquid, "Why the river?" Aether asked, "Kukki have their own reasons" Albedo nodded as he answered, "and why is white?" Paimon leaned forward, "Kukki gave the hypothesis that the queen's blood has been stained or cursed by something, I too believed it too, human blood is a red color. 

Unless the queen has some kind of disease we do not know of." Aether nodded and carefully put the vile in his bag, "what do you want me to do now?" Aether looked into Albedo's teal orbs, "Stay here. We're waiting for someone to give us the signal" Albedo walked back into the makeshift lab. 

Aether nodded slowly before putting down Y/N, "You tall people talk so complicated it hurts my brain" Y/N holds their head in confusion. Aether giggled before ruffling their head, "Would you like drinks? Or complimentary food?" Advra asked the three. "Ooh! Ooh! What do you have?" Paimon floated near him, "We have bakery goods, sandwiches, and some sweet drinks. Oh, and we have alcohol" Advra listed on the menu for today. 

"Paimon will try the sandwiches please!" Advra nodded, "What about you little one?" He looked down to Y/N who was thinking, "Can I please have strawberry bread with apple juice?" They asked, "Sure, what about you traveler?" He looked up again, "anything will do fine." He walked back to the boxes that were stacked. "Traveler, do you mind coming here?" Albedo gestured, Aether walked towards Albedo inspecting the table in front of him. 

"Do you remember the sword I gave?" Aether nodded and spawned the Festering Desire, "Yes, that. I found something that has connected that sword with this nation" That sparked his interest, "the cave I went beneath the castle had the same aura and energy that gave when I walked in" Aether looked at the sword, "I have no idea why it has the same aura but I believe the dragon, Durin has a connection with the Archon." He pulled out a red crystal, "see, it looks exactly like a cave in Dragonspine. 

Though I know what happened with the sword connection in Dragonspine, I'm not confident to say that there's a deep connection between the dragon and the archon." Albedo grabbed another vile with black liquid, "Kukki told me a bit of their connection with the archon, it is a tragic story, however," Albedo opened the vile letting out a horrible smell, Aether quickly pinched his nose. 

"I'm sorry it smells bad but Kukki believes this is Archon's blood." Aether was shocked, "How do they know?" Albedo poured a little sample onto another vile. "Something they said, "I was the right-hand woman of the archon," They told me that" Albedo quoted, Aether understood what he said. "But why is it black?"

"Albedo sir! A yellow flare!" Advra quickly ran to them, making Albedo and Aether panic. "Pack everything up, we have to get going, it seems we have no time to wait for the last person" Albedo quickly packed everything that lay on the table safely into a backpack. Aether went back to the floating thing and the child, who was still stuffing their face with food. "Paimon we have to go" Aether carried the child into his arms, tossing the backpack to Paimon. 

"Why?" Paimon carried the heavy bag, "I don't know but it seemed to be urgent" They walked out of the cave and saw many yellow flares, "Woah..." Paimon gasped, "Yellow flares means plan C..." Y/N muttered, "I have these memories where I remembered different color flares, Red for retreat, Blue for plan B, Yellow for plan C, and white for end of mission." Y/N told the traveler, "I mostly remember when there was some kind of war" Y/N munched on their bread, "Let's get going, we have no time to lose" Albedo sat in the carriage, Aether following. The carriage quickly moved, shocking the traveler, Albedo pulled out quartz and saw it a pink glow,.

"They said move to the underground cave" Albedo told Advra who followed his order. "What's the quartz for?" Paimon asked, "Communication between Kukki and us" Albedo put on the quartz necklace then began pulling out more, "here, wear them" Aether took two and put one on him and one on Y/N, Paimon got herself a necklace. 

Somewhere in the castle,,,

"Fuck you, you turned on our backs and stole the crown" Kukki yelped in pain, they looked around seeing Childe and Zhongli knocked out. "I'm not serving under you because I have every right" They spat out blood, "My, you're like a feral cat, so aggressive yet loyal" The queen laughed. 

She walked down from her throne and in front of Kukki, "I'll just take this necklace then dispose of you" She reached out before hissing in pain, she looked towards the direction where something shot her. "Don't touch them" A child around 14 years old came out of the dark, "And what do we have here?" The queen faced the child, "Don't interfere with my work" She threw a small knife to the child who effortlessly dodged. 

"Then don't hurt the person I'm protecting" The child took out a katana, "A good battle needs a good enemy, are you good in fighting or good in whining?" The girl smirked, which irked the Danae who spawned a quartz small knife.

───── ❝ 𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚, 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧!! ❞ ─────

SHHH, I POSTED THIS WEEK CALM YOUR ASS DOWN IM OKAY BUT RLLY NOT OKAY

I'm sick lol

pic of da week;

hello fellow new hu tao wanters, did u get her?