"𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙩"

first pov

This memory of my brother kept replaying in my mind,

"No I will not wear it, I refuse Y/N." Morax refused Y/N's request, "Please, please!! I'll let you touch my ears! Or! Or! You can play with the kitty!" Y/N begged the geo archon who shook his head. "Y/N I already refuse to please-" He turned back seeing puppy eyes from the Quartz archon, he sighs before grabbing the dress and changing. 

"Happy?" Morax twirled, Y/N nodded "Thank you! Thank you! You're the best!!!" They took white quartz and used their powers to restore the image into the quartz. "Now what can I do for you Morax!" Who has changed back into his clothes, "Could I perhaps taste your special dish again?" He crossed his arms, the quartz archon nodded. "Coming right up!"

"We should be safe here" Zhongli announced, I looked around and we were in a dark scary place, "It's so dark!" I yelled, my voice echoing. "Who dares to disrupt my peace!" A dark shadow engulfed the squad. The voice sounds scary! It was deep and echoing, "Reveal yourself, intruders. Step inside" Everyone looked at each other and nodded, I don't know what they just did but they can read minds?? Woah...I wanna do that one day! Big brother held me tighter and walked into the dark place, to be honest, I was very excited but also scared, because I remember big sister said that big caves have scary monsters! 

"It's so scary!" I gripped on brother's shoulders, "Don't worry buddy! I will protect you from the big scary monsters!" Mr. Tart smiled, "Could you intruders please walk faster, I have something important to do." The voice said, "Please." They added, we walked faster into the deep dark cave.

back to 3rd pov

"State your purpose here, intruders." A shadow of a person was getting closer to their view, "A girl?" Paimon guessed, "What? Who?" The person looked around confused, "you?" Paimon pointed to the person, the person looked offended. "Excuse me I am not a girl!" They stomped, everyone was confused; this person wore a girl outfit, a girl hairstyle, looks like a girl. "I have no gender!" They pouted, "just because I dress like a girl doesn't mean I am one!" She crossed her arms. "Dear, why are you mad?" That voice was familiar to Aether, "Albedo?" Aether spoke up, "Ah traveler, nice meeting you again" Albedo looked at Aether. 

Who was in confusion, "Albedo, what are you doing here?" Paimon asked the alchemist, "He's here because I was helping him" The person gestured to the table that was full of liquids and questionable things. "Are any of your a hydro user perhaps?" The person walked to the table grabbing a beaker that had a purple liquid, Childe raised his hand. "I have a hydro vision, whatcha need beautiful?" He walked forward, "First of all I have a name, it's kukki, second I need you to turn this liquid to light pink. 

I would love to say we had water but the hilichurl had spilled it. " They gestured to the caged-up hilichurls, "Feel free to attack them with your hydro," They grabbed a spare umbrella and opened it. Childe nodded and spawned his bow, "Another thing," They turned around and grabbed Albedo to stand by their side, "There are more enemies here, I've only caged these hilichurls because they did not listen to my orders." Aether and Paimon looked at each other, then the hilichurls, then Kukki. 

Childe went and attacked the hilichurls, a swift slice and shot arrows were fired, a loud sound roared from the darkest part of the cave. "And she's awake, do please injure her, don't kill her though. I need her for my ride home" Kukki pointed to the now awake dragon, Childe stood for a second then a loud whale noise appeared. Zhongli quickly made a shield but wasn't quick enough to shield the traveler who is now wet, Kukki smirked. 

"Aether you're wet," Zhongli said, Aether shook his hair and looked around for his floating companion who wasn't next to him. 

"Paimon?" He looked around and found her next to a rock, Kukki looked at the now pink liquid in the beaker, hummed in satisfaction, "Thank you" They walked back to the table. "You should go dry up, the temperature in this cave changes often." Albedo gestured to the tents, "Albedo, they should be done now" Kukki called the chief alchemist, "You can go examine them now, they're safe to test."