𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚 + 𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 = 👀

"Mr. Tart!!" A familiar voice called out. It was the kid, "Y/N! I've been searching all over for you!" Childe opened up his arms, the kid running but was stopped by Aether, "Huh?" Aether glared at Childe, "What do you want to do with them?" Childe got up and looked at the kid, "They and I are friends! Isn't that right Y/N?" The kid nodded going through Aether into the arms of the Fatui Harbinger.

"Mr. Tart here was helping me! He promised me to help and said I have to do something for him..." The kid hugged the Harbinger's leg, Childe got the kid up in his arms, "Something like a gnosis or...Archon? Gah, I forgot!" The three looked at the fatui. 

"Tsarista has given me orders, and I will finish them" Childe tightens the grip on the kid. 

"Mr. Tart! I found big brother!" They broke the silence, "Oh? Where is he?" Childe put on the nice facade, "Him!" The kid pointed at Zhongli, "Mr. Zhongli? My my, that's unexpected" Childe smiled, Zhongli quietly clenches his fist. 

"Y/N we're about to on an adventure, wanna come?" Paimon asked the kid, who nodded. "I love exploring!" The kid jumped off from the fatui hands to the trio, "I wanna go! I wanna go!" They exclaimed. "Childe, why don't we sign a contract," Zhongli asked Childe, squinted his eyes before nodding, "Let's talk about it in my office, come" Zhongli turned around, Childe followed. Leaving the traveler, floating pixie, and the kid, "Where are we gonna go?" Y/N asked, "Uh...To a new nation! It'll be fun" Paimon answered. 

"A trip with big brother and his friends!" The kid jumped around, "Are we going to a pretty place! I would want them in my quartz, so that big sister can see it!"

"Mr. Tart will be going with us?!" The kid hugged the fatui's legs, "Mhm, I will protect you Y/N! I will not let a single scratch be on you!" Childe told the small kid, "Woah!! Pinky promise!" "Pinky promises!" They both linked their pinkies together. "We should get going, her nation will only be open to travelers for a few hours." Zhongli informed, "Well? What are we waiting for! Paimon's ready to go!" Paimon exclaimed, the kid following the gesture. 

"Let's go! Let's go!" As Zhongli led the team to the place where the 8th Archon nation was, it was nighttime when the team had reached halfway to the nation. 

"We should camp here for tonight, Y/N seemed tired from all the exploring and the hilichurls we faced with" Zhongli gestured to a cave, "I'll go grab some woods to start a fire" and he left the four alone, Y/N was slowly falling asleep standing up. 

Childe took notice of the drowsy child, "Y/N why don't you sleep, we can keep guard" Childe informed the kid, who nodded and quickly snatched Paimon who had been sitting, "Gah!" Paimon was shaken up. Y/N took Paimon and used her as a pillow, hugging her tight. "Paimon's not a pillow!" She tried escaping. 

"Paimon, if you let them do whatever, I'll let you eat twice the normal tomorrow," Aether told the pixie, "Fine!" She huffed but slowly hugged the kid back to keep the warmth. 

"Ah, it seems Y/N fell asleep" Zhongli took notice of the sleeping kid, "There were some troubles I faced outside, it wasn't far or near. I'm sure it won't disturb us as we rest" He put the sticks together and started a fire. As the adults rested, one was awake and went outside to investigate the ruckus. 

"What are you doing here?" The fatui turned back only to be faced with the harbinger, they shook in fear and went into a kneeling position. "Leave, do not go near this place. Understand?" He eyed the three, who nodded and quickly scrambled away.

As the morning arrives the five took off, "Her nation should be opened by 5 pm till 8 pm, very strict protocols and security." Zhongli advised, "*insert hilichurl sounds*" The squad looked ahead to be greeted with 15 hilichurls and 4 mitachurl. 

Aether quickly spawned his sword and so did Childe, "There are too many hilichurls" Aether took notice, "Ooh! Traveler, you can shock them with electro! Childe can use his Hydro! Zhongli can...Shield us!" The kid gave a plan to the adult, who looked at each other and nodded, "Nice planning there, buddy" Aether quickly ran and released his electro, Childe following by slicing the hilichurl and mitachurl after being hit with electro. 

Zhongli stood in front of Y/N and Paimon, shielding them with his shield. Finally, they were defeated, "*insert more hilichurl noises and abyss mages*" The five turned around seeing more going their way, "We have to flee away, quick follow" Zhongli carried Y/N and ran. the three following.

───── ❝ childe + zhongli in office = 👀 ❞ ─────

i just wanted to post a chapter so I'm sorry if its short lol

also is it me or is kazuhas voice is soothing and calming??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0AO-ceI7o

just wanted to share the link bc I've been listening it for days

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 ┊ ┊ ༉ 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara