"𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮?" ꒰1𝙠 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡꒱

A/N:

HEAR ME OUT, I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR ALMOST A WEEK BUT I WAS RLLY DOWN, MY MENTAL HEALTH WASNT IN THE RIGHT PLACE. I HAD BEEN STUDYING FOR EXAMS SO THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IM SORRY

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

anyways

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

In the land of Chalazías, there laid a god. One who was able to impress Celestia to get a seat in the Seven Archons but a price to pay was to not be known. Their powers hold many future and past, within in their eyes or memory. Their powers are powerful, the Celestia have relied on them ever since they've impressed them. 

Long ago, the Quartz archon; Quartzite was a very and carefree person, they have always seemed in a good mood and have no troubles, as time passes a storm has gathered in their mind. Clouding their happy thoughts into the deep dark ones, thus making them be the opposite of their old self.

"Barbatos, you are the god of freedom yes?" Y/N looked at the view in front of them, the gradient of orange to dark red covers the sky. "Yes, I am!" Barbatos answered the H/C, he sat next to them playing the lyre. "What is freedom, Barbatos?" Y/N picked up a flower that was nearby them, "Freedom comes in many ways! We are free to make our choices, free to be who we are." Barbatos answered the archon.

"Will freedom help me get rid of this pain?" Suddenly the flower they hold crumble into ashes, "Your people seemed happy with their freedom, will I be happy?" Barbatos stopped and looked at Y/N, "What happened Y/N?" With sorrow in his eyes, "I- I can't tell you, it's too heavy and it'll be a burden."

This was the first time they let their guard down, appearing broken to their friend, Y/N could only walk away from the garden into their chambers. 

Leaving the God of Freedom confused, the Quartzite he knows isn't like this, where did the happy-go-lucky god go? Where was the childish Y/N go? Why did they mature in a short time? Worry has now clouded the Anemo Archon.

"Guizhong! Nice to meet you again," Y/N nodded their head to the lady, "Y/N please to meet you too, how's kitten doing?" Guizhong greeted Y/N back. "He's been acting weird lately, currently a doctor is overseeing him. Hopefully, he'll go back to normal" Y/N informed Guizhong. "What about you? How's life treating you?" Y/N gave a basket to Guizhong who happily accept, "It's been normal, Rex has been gathering more adeptis than before." 

The two walked into the big field of trees, all kinds of fruit grows. The two chatted away the afternoon, getting the fresh fruit from the trees, resting in the shade. "Maybe I should change my hair color..." Y/N ran a hand through their hair, "I have no opinion dear, I think your hair suits you no matter what." Guizhong patted the archon, Y/N pouted. 

"What if I'm bald?" Guizhong took a moment before giggling, "As I said, I won't judge you on your appearance" Guizhong moves and stood up. "We should head back, It is getting quite late" Y/N nodded and stood up. 

Mid-walk from the garden Y/N's head started to pound, ringing noise was all they could hear. Guizhong started noticed Y/N behavior, "Y/N?" They started to cough, the ache in the back of the throat didn't help at all. "Y/N? You okay?" Y/N crouched and started to cough out blood, "Y/N!" Guizhong went to Y/N aid. 

───── ❝ "𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮?" ꒰1𝙠 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡꒱❞ ─────