𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙨!

"Stop! You have a description of the wanted priority!" The guard stopped Aether from going, "Hi there! We have to meet Raiden Shogun" Paimon nervously tells, the guard began walking to Aether and putting a rope on his hands to cuff him. "Come with me," They began walking into the palace, "Shogun, we have brought in the suspect you've given the description of" He bowed in respect, Raiden Shogun turned around and saw Aether. "You are excused, leave." There was only Aether, Paimon and Shogun left in the room. 

"Wait wait wait!" Paimon waved her hands, "we're here because we needed answers!" Paimon quickly stated, "Aether! quickly give the paper!" "Paimon, my hands are cuffed..." Aether told the emergency food, "Oh! Right, I'll give it myself then..." Paimon went through Aether's backpack to get the paper that was given by the Geo lord. "Hm, state your question. I'm giving you 10 minutes," Baal's eyes softened as she read the paper. 

"Where was the last time the Quartz Archon was seen?" Paimon asked, "Y/N was last seen on the beach in her nation, you can go ask around the knights for the descriptive story." Baal sat down looking at the traveler, "What was your relationship with her?" Aether questions, "She was my best friend, even after I have shut Inazuma out I know she will help me soften my personality. She and I were inseparable, I was heartbroken when I received the news that she was gone." Baal voices cracked, Paimon and Aether looked at each other. 

"Do you perhaps have a contract with her? Like Morax?" Paimon asked, Baal stood up and went to a cupboard getting a paper, "It's not a contract but it is a promise for each other. This is our only contract, which is to help seal under her throne room." The electro archon gave the paper to Aether who could only read whilst being tied. "One more question before we go," Aether asked, "What Archon is she?" Baal sighs before stating, 

"She's the Archon of Time, she can see the past, present, and future

"But why she is A Quartz Archon?" Paimon mumbled, "Leave." Raiden Shogun stated, Aether quickly ran out, fleeting away from the palace. Aether and Paimon stopped in an Alleywall catching their breath, "Aether! If she's the Archon of Time that means she can know when you'll go home with your sister!" Paimon realizes, shocking the traveler too. "You're right. We have to find this Archon" Paimon then pulled on Aethers braid, "Hey!" Aether yelled, "But we don't know where to find her! Or her nation!" That makes things harder, "We don't, but we still have one more Archon to ask." Aether told his companion, "You're right! We can ask the Tone-Deaf Bard!" Paimon remembered the Anemo Archon. The two quickly teleported to a waypoint, "Back in Mondstatd!" Paimon looked around, "Time to find this tone-deaf bard!" Aether nodded. "You two looking for me?" A ravenette hanging upside down in front of them appears, scarring the poor travelers, "Gah! Tone-deaf bard!" Paimon scolded the Archon. 

"Ehe," The Archon smiled, Paimon was gonna scold the Archon again but Aether cuts her off, "Venti, have you heard of the Quartz Archon?" that stopped Venti from breathing for a second, "I haven't heard of him since forever!" Venti exclaimed. "Him? But isn't she a female archon?" Paimon gave a puzzled looked, "Right...Which of the Archon are you talking about?" Venti was now confused, now all the trio are confused. 

"Baal and Rex Lapis confirmed it's a female archon, but you're saying it's a male archon?" Paimon finally broke the silence, "Welllll, why don't you come with me?" Venti got down and put a hand in front of Aether, Aether hesitantly accepted the gesture as the wind pick them up. As they soar within the sky, the fresh air being breathe in calming the traveler. "The Quartz Archon had humans vessels throughout their life, so I guess they can go by anyone" Paimon went into thinking pose, "But what is their real form?" Venti smiled, "She could go by a kid or a young lady, her size just changes because of her moods" Remembering the 8th Archon was sad to Barbatos, having to not say goodbye to his friend.