𝘼 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙣

"Y/N" A soft voice calls out, you turn around seeing your mother in a fancy dress

"It's time," she held her hand out for you to reach which you accept with a smile, the door opens revealing many guests awaiting your arrival. 

The crowd erupts into cheer when they see you, for the first time you felt nervous meeting people. 

Except these weren't just any ordinary people, these were your citizens, the followers of your ruling soon, the people that trust you with power. 

"Y/N wave my dear," Your mother whispered while waving at the guest, you did as she told.

Your hand raises up and began waving, it felt natural for you to wave at them, it felt like it was your sworn duty.

There stood a stranger beside your mother, his brown hair covers his facial frame, he was clearly wounded but why was he beside your mom? 

He's frail, shaking from the slightest wind, and his eyes look...dead? 

"N/N dear, meet your new brother," A brother? But he doesn't look like any of us, he's different. 

"I know it's hard to digest but," she kneeled down to your height and puts a hand on your shoulder, "please treat him as one of us," okay. 

I'll do my best, brother.

The day I received the news my father passed was a hard day, I remember the cries of my mother, the lifeless look on my brother, and the gloomy atmosphere surrounding the castle. 

At that time, I lost myself yet I feel so helpless at the sight. 

How will Mother move forward with reigning the kingdom alone? Lady Istaroth denied our connections, my aunt, my mother's sister, and my role model. 

She cuts off communication once she heard the wind, I was barely a teenager. A young descendant of a god, two goddesses. 

I wouldn't go out of my room for months after that.

A smile, an empty smile. That's what I've thought myself since mother passed, smile until you can't. 

Fake it till you manipulate yourself that everything is okay, it wasn't. I began my reign in my 1200's I was young. 

I had to rule my kingdom at the age I was supposed to marry but due to political and royal issues, I had to take the lead in ruling first. 

After all, I am the heir to the throne, the one who can see into the future, past, and present.

I was a fragile child, due to hereditary issues with my father. I had caught his chronic illness of an unknown disease. 

"But they are a god! This type of expertise is not up to my level! My apologies Quartzite." The doctor bowed, and the room was filled with silence.