𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 (𝟮𝟱𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹)

"My lord, excuse my intrusion but they wish to meet you" The petite maid bowed to the boy who was sitting at his usual desk. "Right, I'll be there" The boy waved the maid off as he spun around in his seat.

The maid quietly exit the room and proceeded to do her daily routine. He sighed and cleaned up the mess he made whilst doing paperwork, "MY LORD, THEY'RE OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN" Another maid barged in panting and sweating, "Where?" The boy pinched his nose bridge in frustration. "The garden my lord" The maid bowed and stood outside the door. 

"This better be quick because I have a meeting with the Guhua clan and the adepti Morax has recruited" The brunette shook his head and headed for the garden, "Falien! Look there's a lizard there! Let's catch it!" The H/C-nette pointed to the lizard on the tree, which was massive by the way. "Your majesty, please! Your mother would be very upset!" The dark purplenette tried reasoning with the youngster, "Mothers too busy with god stuff to worry about me!" Y/N told the maid while chasing the same lizard. 

"Y/N THAT'S ENOUGH!" A loud voice came from the door, revealing the familiar brunette. "My lord!" The maid gasped, "Big brother!!" Y/N ran into the tall figure, he sighed and patted the young sibling. "Mother would be upset if she sees you covered in dirt, hurry along now we should touch you up" The brother gently pushed the younger sibling into the building before it started pouring.

A few decades later...

"Here we gathered today, for the loss of our Goddess M/N. She was once in our lives and helped us grow into the kingdom we have today, we shall all thank her for all the things she did to provide us a good life. May Goddess M/N live peacefully in the afterlife." The head butler bowed, the others followed and bowed to her highness life. 

There sat a young royal in their bedroom looking through the window, seeing their own mother in their death bed without saying goodbye to them, tears suddenly clouded the eyes of the little royal. Thus they cried their eyes out for the first time since the death was announced, the young prince stood by the casket their mother laid in. 

Trying to hold in his tears for the public, "Here lies my mother, who saved me in my darkest times then offered me in, in exchange to work for her which I gladly accepted as I am indebted to her help." He began looking at the people, "I shall fill in her work temporarily as we wait for the royal blood child to be ready with their upcoming classes and coronation." He looked at the window knowing the child was looking at him, "Here today we celebrate a new change and a new generation!" He closed his speech and nodded at the audience.

MUCH MUCH YEARS LATER

"Morax!!!" The familiar H/C-nette jumped into the archons arms, "Nice to see you too Y/N" Morax patted the child figure, "Look at you being an archon now, last time I've seen you. You were a tiny child! So carefree and innocent." Morax teased the archon, "I've grown up! I can prove it! Brother will prove it!" The child figure now changed into a young adult, "poof!" cat ears showed up on their head making them rub their ears. 

"Shall we continue on our meeting?" Morax asked, Y/N nodded and walked into the grand hallway.

Y/N barged in the door and broke the door in the process, "Knock knock!" Theo, Y/N's adopted brother groaned, "for the last time knock then open the door!" He scolded the young archon, making Morax laugh. "You two will forever be my favorite siblings" Morax shook his head and sat down.

IN THE FUTURE???

"Oh I'll be damned, my lord you are so fine. Excuse me, uhm, you have been trapped in quartz for thousands of years since the archon war. Also for the record, how are you single with those huge mommy milke- Ok I'll be leaving, take care, my lord." Kukki nodded and left his quarters in a hurry. 

"They've changed a lot ya know?" Y/N looked at their brother then threw a shirt, "but I gotta agree, how are women not wanting your hand in marriage??" The brother now has confusion all over his face, "You are incredibly attractive, loyal, hardworking, and much more!" Y/N walked towards him, "Same goes to you" the brother talked back. "Oh shush, I love myself and that's enough!" The archon posed, "But I saw you eyeing the traveler" Y/N smiled, "welcome to the harem brother" They winked and left the room. "Back to royal duties for me then?" Kukki smiled at the archon who just pat their head and left. 

They smiled and opened a portal, "ALBEDO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MOVING IN THE CASTLE?" In the distance, Y/N giggled at their ex-right hand woman, "Now Aether, about your sister"

───── ❝ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 ❞ ─────

OH ILL BE DAMED, I HAVENT UPDATED IN MONTHS AND IM SO SORRY

MY SCHOOL STARTED 100% OFFLINE SCHOOL SO MORE DANGER FOR ME LOL

anyways hows yalls day, have u drink, did u try to eat today? did u read a bunch of fanfic?

actual representation of kukki and the handling Y/N

PLS I WROTE THIS ENTIRE FANFIC IN CLASS AND IM SO GLAD I HAVE CHILL CLASSES TODAY

anyways take this pic of me

anyways have a good day

ALSO I DONT HVE THE END BANNER IN THIS LAPTOP, MY HOME LAPTOP BROKE YALL SO IM USING MY OTHER LAPTOP

BYEBYE