𝙎𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙔 𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙎?

"This is his office?" Albedo looked around, the place was

"This is his office?" Albedo looked around, the place was...clean? There was no dust, the furniture looks clean and tidy, and there wasn't anything decaying. "How is it clean?" The three of them walked in, Zhongli walked towards the table and looked at the scattered papers. "These are? Royal documents?" That caught both blonde's attention, "was this Damien's doing?" Aether asked, grabbing one of the papers to take a closer look at it. "No, Damiens motive was for power. For the past years, problems in Chalazías have been arising. It's no surprise that the nation has been declining if it's her doing that." Aether looked around the room, a spark caught his eye. "Is that a quartz?" Albedo walked to him, "this is the quartz nation, there is quartz everywhere." He took the quartz and the room started shaking, everyone held onto something bracing for whatever happening.

A door.

That's what it was, one of the bookshelves moved and revealed a door behind it. The three looked at each other and nodded. They drew their weapons and began walking towards the door but where it leads them confuses them.

It was a house? A room in the house. A hum caught their attention, slowly they opened the door revealing a guy.

WAIT, GO BACK.

A GUY?

"..."

"..."

"Hi?"

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"WHO AM I? WHO ARE YOU?"

"I'M AETHER AND THESE ARE MY FRIENDS."

"WELL NICE TO MEET YOU BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?"

"WHY IS THE DOOR CONNECTED TO YOUR HOUSE?"

"THIS IS A BREAK-IN?"

"NO- BUT YES."

"..."

"..."

"Nice room."

"Thank you! I've always wanted some peace and quiet."

Albedo and Zhongli looked at each other, "are you done now?" they both nodded. "So um, who are you?" Aether crossed his arms, "Leos." ??? Bro got a basic ass name, YO MAMA AUTHOR WHATS WITH IT? (leave me be im in school.)

"Leos? Why do you have a door connected to the prince's office?" Zhongli raised his eyebrows at this short-ass man, heck he's the same height as xiao–

"I am- used to be the prince's, right-hand man." Leos walked through the corridor, the others following. "So you know Kukki?" Albedo asked. Leos shook his head, "Never heard of the name, I only remembered Kiki," Everyone tilted their heads, "Kiki?" Albedo repeated. "Badge number 002391, Kiki was the official right-hand woman till the disappearance of the Archon," Leos grabbed a dusty book, and the three coughed from the amount of dust, "What happened?" The latter shrugged his shoulders, "no idea, badge number 002391 has been MIA since the disappearance of the Archon like I said. She had been the longest person ever to hold that title," Leos showed them a picture with a short description.

 She had been the longest person ever to hold that title," Leos showed them a picture with a short description

"Most right-hand persons hold the title for 3-23 years before resigning or quitting from over exhausted. I'm surprised Kiki was able to hold it more than 2100 years, the prince was considering hiring her as his own too." Aether and Albedo took a closer look, it looked nothing like the Kukki they know. "Nevertheless, it's been a while since I saw her," the three looked at each other. "Do you know where the prince is?" (edit: I made a miscalculations don't worry abt it it'll make sense later)

"Maybe"

"Tell us."

"Why?"

"Because we need him,"

"Sounds suspicious–"

"Amogus–"

Aether looked at Albedo, raising his eyebrows.

"Why do you need the prince?" Leos drew his weapon, "we need him to bring back the Archon," Aether stood in front of the two so he could protect them. "For hundreds of years or even a millennium, the Archon has disappeared, what makes this different from all the times people have tried bringing them back?" Now it was Albedo who stepped in front. "We have more evidence and guidance into bringing them back, Kukki and many others have found a way to not only bring them back but also find the reason for it." Now that convinced the little bitc–

"Okay. I have to warn you where we have to go is dangerous so you might have to think of a plan, tomorrow we will go." Leos nodded.

*t-poses on you*

*t-poses on you*

hi my darlings~

how are we all? I'm doing fine beside the fact that I cried over chemistry and math during class and at home~

anyways this is NOT your only food this week, I'm gonna work on 50-55k reads special and maybe the genshin highschool au

owos don't forget to eat and hydrate yourself!! have a good week