𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙛, 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣.

The five looked around seeing not a single person out, it was as if everyone left and abandoned this town. "This is giving Paimon the chills! Where has everyone gone to?" Paimon shook her head and everyone looked around. Y/N found a glowing alley, or it seemed like something was glowing, "Look!" Y/N pointed their tiny finger to the glowing alley. 

"Stop it, someone's gonna hear and come!" A voice echoed, "Please! Mercy, I didn't do anything! I swear by the Quartz Archon!" Another voice plead. The team looked at each other and went to investigate the noise, they were greeted by pink and white clothes. They were the royal guards, "Halt! Who dares to see this view?" One of them asked, "We're visitors." Morax answered with a calm voice, "May I see your permission slip" The other asked, Aether nodded and gave the letter. They read and nodded, "Come with us, a meeting with the royal family will be held" 

"The majesty herself will be in your presence in a couple of minutes" The guards informed the team who was looking around the room in awe. "Ah, I see thank you," Zhongli thanked them, they nodded and left, "Woah! This place is so big and pretty!" Y/N complimented the throne room, "Why thank you, traveler. The archon themselves has designed this room" A foreign voice entered. A red hair person revealed themselves.

"You are the new travelers, I assume?" Aether nodded. "I see, Welcome to our nation. I am Danae, the current queen of this beautiful land." Danae introduced herself, "What can I help you, dear travelers?" Paimon went in front of Aether, "We're here to find the Quartz archon!" Paimon told the Queen who seemed to be in shock. 

"Amusing, very. Quartzite has been gone years ago, they had left this world for us royals to lead the nation. They had disappeared so suddenly, in the cold night of fall, the crisp air filled the sky. The moonshine brightly that night, where they disappeared without a trace." A blue hue surrounded the queen. "Ever since they left, us royals were given a gift, their last gift to us was to rule our nation. We've been given this divine power to help us through," The queen walked towards the team, "With that, I cannot help you nor give you hope." The queen shook her head, "But Kukki said they know some clues and parts about where they are?" Paimon asked, the queen looked at them again. 

"That person? They're speaking nonsense, we have kicked them out of the kingdom because of their ridiculous rambling." She informed, "The archon has been gone for years, there can't be any clues about them" Danae rambled, "I was given this power by the previous royal 4 years ago, ever since I have been ruling and given help to our nation" She sat on her throne. 

"But If the Quartz Archon has been gone for years, with no replacement how are some people getting visions?" A voice entered, it was the person themselves who was banned. "I'm telling you! Quartz Archon is not gone, Quartzite has been sealed away and hidden!" Kukki crossed their arms, "Anyways, I'm stealing your dear maids. Need them for something" Kukki walked out again, "How did they enter?!" Danae stood, fuming with anger. 

"No matter, as for right now travelers, our Archon has been gone for centuries and has not yet given us a clue. Please enjoy your stay here"

"This is giving Paimon a headache! We can't find the Archon if this keeps going on loop!" Paimon holds her head, Zhongli thought for a moment, "Perhaps we should split up, two of us ask the royal for more information and the other asks Kukki?" Zhongli suggested. 

Y/N nodded, "I wanna go with big brother! I remember big brother has always been fun to hang out with!" Y/N waved their hands around and jumping, "Okay Y/N, you can come with me" Zhongli patted the H/C. "Traveler, how about Childe, Y/N and I go to the royals? You and Paimon can go see Kukki?" Aether took a moment before nodding. 

"Then it's settled, we shall part ways tomorrow, today has been a long journey. We shall rest" Everyone agreed, Childe getting ready to spent his unlimited money with his wallet to pay an Inn.

───── ❝ 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙛, 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣. ❞ ─────

UHM, sorry I posted late lol 

I was v burnout from school and everything I didn't have the energy or idea to write ehehe

but I finally did this chapter also sorry if its short

my gf left me and didn't get to have a pic without baby shark;