𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠.

"Don't you see now?" The mature version of me said I was baffled

I had forgotten everything including my nation yet I don't feel so bad. A hand caressed my cheeks, and a smile was shown on their face. 

"You don't have to worry about it now," They stood up and walked a couple of steps back, and suddenly a bunch of 'screens' appear showing memories that I once remembered. 

"I am ready now, to lead my nation back to its peak," they held a hand out to me, and I naturally came to them and put my hand in theirs, it felt right. 

For the first time in forever, it felt like I did something right.

A shine appears in the middle of the battle gaining everyone's attention, Tsarista looks at it in awe but realizes what's happening. 

"They're back," she smirked and launched a giant icicle only to be blocked, the light eventually fades revealing.

"Quartzite."

"My dear subjects, I apologize for being gone for years but I am here now," Those words were a breath of relief to all Chalazíans. 

"Your grace!" Advra bows to their majesty and everyone else follows. 

Y/N smiled at the sight of their followers safe from all the years they're gone, 

"All Archon protect your subjects and mine," the first order they issued was quickly carried out. 

Y/N walked towards Tsaritsa who has been quiet the whole time, "Good evening to you Tsarista, it's been years since you've imprisoned me in my brain," they quickly did a simple bow and stared at her. 

"What you've done is not acceptable," they started, "I have long seen this from eons ago and I shall put a stop to this," they raised their hand and spawned a quartz. 

Tsarista took this as a battle to the end, she ran fast to their way only to be stuck and she looked down seeing quartz covering her legs. 

Y/N stood in front of Tsarista with glowing quartz in their hand, "I have known you the most of my years, so I shall give you a gentle consequence," they floated the quartz near Tsarista's head and,

"Arghhh!"

Everyone shook at the scene in front of them, Y/N was removing the Tsarista's memories.

It's horrifying to see a gentle Archon forcibly taking another's memories. 

Soon Tsarista fell on the floor with a thump surprising everyone, the glowing quartz soon returned to their hand and they looked at the quartz in sorrow and then looked at everyone. 

"I've just removed the memories of today's battle," they start, "I will have to remove everyone else memories to keep this a secret."

Y/N snapped their finger and everyone fell on the floor with a thud, everyone except the Archons and Aether.