69

A U T H O R

'W-what?' Y/N's eyes widened.

'I said, I.Fucking.Love.You!' Yoongi said aggressively again.

-thud-

Y/N stumbled as she looked at Y/N with messed up mind.

'I know that you have no feelings for me. But give me a chance to court you. Okay?'

Yoongi nearly laughed at the expression Y/N made. For some reason, he had this urge to just kiss her out of the blue and then there was another thought, to just eat that cute white fluffy (because of cuteness you unholy children).

He sighed and put his head on her shoulder, trying to control those urges. Clenching his fists he looked at Y/N.

She was still sweating because of nervousness. He knew she was caught out of the blue and she is still processing everything.

'No one can resist me you know? I bet you will like me. So I am taking your silence as an okay.'

He then bend down and held her left cheek with one hand and kissed her right cheek taking her off guard.

'Don't worry, I won't do anything. Because,...I don't want our first kiss to be here since I want it to last longer.' Yoongi whispered the last part in her ears and smiled.

'I-I.....you....' She was out of words.

'It seems like your manager is here. Then I will leave now. See you in over there.' He clicked his tongue and gave a flirtatious smile before walking towards his car.

'Gahhh!!!' Y/N started to breathe heavily as her legs finally gave out.

She slide down and sat on her knees as she took deep breaths. Clenching her hands towards her chest she huffed.

She felt her whole face was burning because of the intimacy. Suddenly she heard a ding and looked at the phone on the floor.

'Oh, forgot to add that I don't like IU anymore. So rest assured.'

Her pupils started to shake at Yoongi's message. It took a while for her to gather her messed up mind.

'Ma'am!'

She heard her bodyguard's voice and saw her manager and bodyguard crouching down to help her.

'Are you okay? What happened?'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Good morning Miss.Kim.'

Y/N frowned as soon as she received the phone call. She looked at the time and saw that it was only 6 a.m.

She blinked and looked at the caller ID.

'Who-' She stopped after noticing that it was Yoongi.

Her words got struck inside her throat as her mouth was still hung open.

Just yesterday this guy confessed his feelings for her. Texted a sweet goodnight message for her which somehow every boyfriend does for his lover.

And now a phone call in the morning.