44. An Eviction Notice

Taehyung's POV:

Two days have passed, but I feel very guilty, and Geunyoung has gone to medically induced coma because of mental pressure. I want to tell some apology to him for freaking him like that, and my Jisung uncle gave an earful lecture to me.

Author's POV:

A few days back.....

Taehyung: Uncle......

Jisung: Good evening sir, how are you????

Taehyung: Fine.... uncle.

Jisung: Idiot!!!! What you had done???? If something happened to you, how can I answer the questions from your parents???? I know that without your parents' support, you had come far from the past. But you really disappointed me this time, Jeon Taehyung.

Taehyung: Sorry uncle......

Jisung: I don't need your apology. First, tell your feelings and apologies to him. Because of your reckless action, he was panicked and admitted in first.

Present.....

A few days have gone, and Hwayi wakes up from a coma and analyzes his surroundings. Then, nurses informed the doctor and checked on him. Now, he is fine and wants to meet Taehyung to apologise for his ruthless behaviour.

Doctor: Now the patient is fine, and he wants to meet Taehyung.

Yeonjun: Tae.....

Taehyung: Hmmm.......

Taehyung went inside the room to see Hwayi, but he couldn't face him. First, he felt shy and then guilt surrounded him.

Taehyung: Are you fine????.....

Hwayi: Yeah.... fine..... How about you????

Taehyung: I'm good.

Hwayi: What happened to your hand???

Taehyung: It's already fractured and healed but not fully that's why the plaster..... and this is not your fault!!!!!...... don't worry. And.......I'm ashamed because of what I had done to you........ you weren't aware of yourself and things happened..... I'm really, really sorry, Hwayi.

Hwayi: I'm sorry that I had really hurt you then...... I feel guilty..... that I harassed you. I'm sorry......

Hwayi cries, and Taehyung hugs him.

Taehyung: Yahhh!!!!!

Hwayi: I'm really a filthy monster!!!!
I hate myself to the core. I..... I...... hurt you in the worst way possible. I am really sorry, Tae......

Hwayi broke down, and Taehyung consoled him, and he kissed his forehead to sleep again. He slept off, and Taehyung felt relieved, and Hwayi accepted his apology. After their discharge from the hospital, Taehyung planned to formally propose his love and affection to him.

A few days later...... Both Hwayi and Taehyung discharged from the hospital and went to their dorm. They were resting in their room, and Yeonjun brought food made by his mother, and it was tasty. Hwayi felt guilty and didn't interact with Taehyung, and he was trying hard to get his attention.

Jisung and Robert gave advice, attention, and medicines to both, and they are glad for it, especially Hwayi because he's the one who unintentionally hurt their beloved nephew.

Once upon a day, the dormitory in charge came and gave an envelope to Yeonjun and gone. He was curious and called both Taehyung and Hwayi.

Yeonjun: Guys, I don't know what is inside the envelope and gave this to me and gone in speed.

Then Taehyung took the envelope and opened it, after a few seconds he read a notice and was shocked.

Hwayi: What happened???? Why do you look so shocked???

Taehyung: It's an Eviction notice.

Yeonjun: For whom????

Taehyung: Me and Geunyoung.

Hwayi: What???!!!! What we had done????

Yeonjun: I think there's rumours spreading around about you two guys.

Hwayi: Oh no...... what we are going to do now????

Taehyung: We have one week time to move away from this dorm.

Hwayi: How can we search a place within a week????

Yeonjun: I will contact one of our friends.

Like that, Yeonjun contacts his friends, and Hwayi and Geunyoung were in deep thoughts about their future and career.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜.