4. Something happened

Author's POV:

After the incident from Munju Police Quarters, now Hwayi ended up in the emergency ward and others including Namjoon and Yoongi waiting for doctor to hear about his well being. Now Yoongi starts the conversation with Juwon and Dongsik.

Yoongi: Well excuse me.....

Juwon: Yes...

Yoongi: Is he your brother???

Juwon: Well he is like a brother to me. Ah.. Why you are asking this to me.... If you want to tell something to us ???

Yoongi: Yeah... About that incident..... If your brother faced some traumatic experience in his life or you notice something strange in him???

Juwon: He is always a silent kid.... He loves drawing and trying to apply in some Arts institutions. Moreover I heard about him is..... He lost his parents at 17. Oh..... Why you are asking this from me???

Yoongi: Well I'm a major at Psychology. That's why I'm asking to you about he faced anything to made him depressed.

Dongsik: He didn't tell us about his family and he said that they are no more.

Yoongi: I'm going to tell this to you, he needs some therapy and therapist to cope his trauma. Because when I saw him that attacker held me captive, his surroundings became numb and his only motive to do something Reckless. And you guys didn't noticed that also I saw him smile like he had done something proud of himself.

In the middle of their conversation, the doctor came to so they are waiting for to hear his well being.

Doctor: Nothing to be worry.... He is totally fine and wounds are not deep but we don't know about the reason why he became unconscious???

Yoongi: Nothing to be worry about that doctor because now he is need therapist to be treated his Wounds in his heart and soul. Doctor-nim.

They talk about for some time and Yoongi and Namjoon departures from the hospital to their home. In the car they're talking about the incident happened. While they are in drive
the rain starts, and Yoongi gets a phone call.

Yoongi: Hello....

Taehyung: Hyung!!! I'm Taehyung!!!!

Yoongi: OMG!!! It's you!!!! That's why its the sudden rain in January. Never thought you would call to me because I am the one who always call and speak to you or other wise Appa or Dad wants to talk to you.

Taehyung: Hyung.... It's Something happened at there. You guys all are fine na????

Yoongi: *How he finds out about something wrong happened?* Ah.... Nothing is happened Taehyung ah don't worry. Well Is classes are going fine???

Taehyung: Classes are going well Hyung.

Yoongi: Are you attended your recent therapy sessions and taking medications na???

Taehyung: Yes Hyung.... Ah... Now my class is going to begin. Good bye!!!! (He cuts the call).

Yoongi's POV:

He is far away from us but his mind always roaming here and how he finds out about the something has happened??? Anyways but today when I saw that boy I really remembered Taehyung from the Past.

He looks so vulnerable but he is bold to face everything that has happened in the childhood. I really misses Taehyung very much; me, Jimin and him we three play and goof around but everything changed when Jimin became ill.

Taehyung's POV:

Why I'm feeling like this.... This was never happened.... I had slept in the lunch break but I woke up with bad dream with fastening heartbeat and sweat. I had never experienced like this and I had taken my medicines regularly and if something is wrong, I will consult to my therapist but..... What is this feeling?????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.