11. Planning is Must

Author's POV:

On a beautiful day Hwayi and Yeonjun were went to the park nearby the apartment for some walk and Hwayi starts the conversation about Yeonjun's problem.

Hwayi: How long you are getting blackmailed????

Yeonjun: For a month, first I thought if I give ransom money they will be get calm down but their intentions are something beyond that I can't imagine for a while.

Hwayi: What was the reason they are doing this???

Yeonjun: In my department there is senior girl who was admired by one of the bullies but the girl proposed me on valentine's day few months back and I actually accepted her proposal. The bully got jealous and targetted me by mixing drugs in my juice at the party and after that I never remember what happened that particular night.......
After he send some photos to blackmail me I got terrified...... (Sobs)
And now he is ordering me to breakup with my girlfriend..... I don't know what I'm going to do now...... (Sobs)

Hwayi: Don't worry Yeonjun..... You spilled everything to me na..... I will take care of it and follow what I'm going to tell you. Okay...... When was the last time you attended his call????

Yeonjun: Yesterday night he called me and ordered to come to his farm house which was situated nearby ******* and...... Thanks Hwayi....

Hwayi: Okay be ready......

Few hours later.....

Hwayi drives Yeonjun's car and Taehyung was in the passenger seat and mumbling something but Hwayi didn't bother him and drives to the place were Yeonjun informed him via phone.

Taehyung: Yoh Weirdo..... I was in my dreamland full of strawberries but you dragged me with you and we are going to some unknown location. Where are we going you Weirdo?????
Tell me!!!!!!!!

Hwayi: SHUT THE **** UP YOUR MOUTH FOR A WHILE.

Taehyung: Okay......(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Hwayi and Taehyung reached the farm house and waited for a while. After that their college bully goes out with his car, Taehyung wonders about what is going on here. Both of them gets outside their car and Hwayi orders him wear a mask and he obeys him devotedly.

When they enter into the farm house with the help of the damaged fence at the backyard and sneakily enters near the door and Hwayi checks about the door lock and takes the pic. Taehyung was scared whether the bully is coming or not.

Hwayi checked out the house outside and taken pics and then he found many ways to sneak inside and get the videos but he planned something in his mind and going to execute it after Yeonjun gets a threatening call again.

Meanwhile Taehyung touches his shoulder and looks scared because a police patrol car coming around the place. Both of them ran to get inside the car, when the patrol car sees their car, their car is shaking and felt something strange.

The duty officer who was in the patrol car comes out and goes to their car to check them. And when the duty officer sees them and shyly ran away from them and mumbling like These type of couples became very bold to do these in the broad daylight.

Taehyung's POV:

Why this weirdo doing this to me~~~~~?????

First he dragged me out of my dreamland to going somewhere, then sneaking into our college bully's farmhouse like theives. And now this~~~~~~ Ughhhhhhh...... He will think about us we are couple doing shameful things shamelessly outside in the car middle of the day. Aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung: Are you happy???? Why you had done this~~~~~~?????

Hwayi: Well actually the problem is....... (He explained everything to Taehyung).

Taehyung: Bloody morons..... How dare they????? What you are going to now????

Hwayi: Now I'm going to somewhere for my personal work and after that I will explain you later.

If you are going to do something......
Planning is must!!!!!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.