40. Conception Dreams

At South Korea.......
Jin's POV:

Now I'm alone in the biggest mansion and reading some books whether my husband and my son is in the office at this hour. Now I'm thinking about my broken family somehow because after my other son is left on his own when he is barely a teenager, the glow of the house became dimmer.

After Taehyung was gone, the many people cursed at us but some people like my maternal family and Taehyung's friends confronted with us and told many things to me. I felt like I'm not a father to him also they said they never do this to other kids but I had done worse with my son Taehyung.

Almost Jungkook got heart attack but he hid the fact to everyone. I'm the only person to know about this and he said he deserved everything what he had done to Taehyung. He is guilty because of him, our relationship with Taehyung became severed.

When I'm thinking like this, I heard a car honking sound and I went outside to see who is the person. But what I saw made me shook to the core of my soul. Taehyung is in front of me. TAEHYUNG IS IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!

I want to hug him hold him but what I had saw which made me dizzy. HE IS PREGNANT??!?!!! What kind of sight I'm seeing now???? He is pregnant and along six or seven months.

He took his suitcase and gone inside the lift which we installed last year in the mansion and gone upstairs maybe to his room. After few minutes, I heard the lift is being operated and I saw two kids came out of the lift and went into the kitchen also the same time a boy came infront of me and called me grandpa.

Kid 1: Grandpa what today's lunch???? Grand pa.....

Jin: Ji...... Jiminie.....

Kid 2: Grandfather....... Papa gave this to me......look!!!!!!

look!!!!!!

Jin: Tae.......

Kid 3: Hello Grandpa.....

Jin: Eomoni.......

All kids: GRANDPA!!!!!!

Jin: AHHHH!!!!!!

Jungkook: Yah!!!!! Jin!!!! What happened????

Jin: Yah..... It's you...... You... You..... Jimin!!!!

Jimin: Appa.....

Jin: Are you secretly meeting your fiance without our knowledge?????

Jimin: If I want to meet her also her father forbade me to enter into the mansion before marriage. How can I do this pa?????

Jungkook: Jin..... Is something unexpected happened to you????

Jin: Well nothing...... Yeah nothing.

Author's POV:

Jin deep breaths and Jungkook think about interrogate his husband after dinner privately. Meanwhile poor Jimin who wants to meet his fiance Chaeyoung aka Sohee eagerly but her father forbade them to meet eachother.

Jin's POV:

Why suddenly I dreamt this kind of dream???? Well....... Many years ago, I dreamt two kids running towards me and called me papa and after that dream Taehyung and Jimin was born and now this...... I need to ask consult from Hobi and Eomoni they will decipher my dream. Yeah...... But how can I meet them without Namjoon's knowledge???? I need to plan something otherwise my brain will burst soon.

My phone became repaired #Rip LoL

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.