21. The Monster Returns

Author's note:

Welcome back!!!!! I got some time to write this chapter and the picture on the top is Wow!!!!!! Well the credits of the picture is goes to the creator who posted this on Twitter. Okay now I'm starting the chapter now.......

Hwayi's POV:

After I heard about Vincent's past from his uncle and his warning made me think about he was happy in his childhood with his parents until his brother's illness started to show up. I was annoyed by them, how can they treat their own son like some type of stranger???? In the meantime I heard a familiar growl from my backside.......

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! IT'S BACK!!!!! THE MONSTER IS BACK!!!!!!

It's you, Isn't it???

Okay don't hide..... Show yourself.....

The Monster appeared infront of him.

Ah.... Is it really you????

Woah!!!!! Now the monster became grown big. I'm glad because it's back..... I was worried about Abeoji...... Sorry Seoktae's words becoming true. "If you want to kill a monster.... Be a monster".

His words were wrong all time..... Because the monster is back in my life and it's growling in front of me.

Author's POV:

Hwayi didn't liked the monster until now because after he became a killing spree and he decided to fight for himself, the monster disappeared in his life until now it's showing infront of him.

But he wasn't scared unlike in his childhood, Hwayi started to pat the monster's head like a pet. In the meantime someone was watching him from the faraway.

Taehyung's POV:

What is going on with this weirdo???? He is always do something strange and now he is patting the air LoL. Wait he is telling something to the air???!!!

Hwayi: I'm Glad you are back in my life...... I know you are angry and frustrated. I will not follow your lead. I can listen to you and I will hear your anger, sorrow, frustrations and your devil side. I will listen, so We will think it through......... But I am the one who is going to decide what is wrong and right in my life. Because it's my life.

Huh!!! Is he gone mad!!!??? Who is the person he is talking to??? Oh!!! He is turning to my side.

Hwayi: What you are doing here?
(Using his deep voice with dark tone).

Taehyung: Huh..... Actually we came here unwillingly..... And..... We need to go home unless somebody see us right now..... (He is trembling).

Author's POV:

Taehyung was trembling because he never saw his roommate with such a dangerous aura. His back was hitting the balcony trailing and suddenly Hwayi pulled him into his embrace.
Suddenly Taehyung gone blank and Hwayi started to talk with the monster in his vision.

Hwayi: You are allowed in my vision but you are not allowed involve in my people's life.

Taehyung: Who......oo... You are talking.... with......

Suddenly the monster gone in Hwayi's vision and after that he removed Taehyung from his embrace. Taehyung was confused about what is wrong Hwayi, in the meanwhile two of their who came to attend the party was outside and chatting, they saw GeunYoung and Vincent was hugging each other that was they thought but they didn't know about what was going on there.

Lee Dohyun: What these two are doing here with the night dress????

Yeonjun: First I asked them but they denied. I don't know what was going on with these two????

When these two are chatting, Hwayi became trembling infront of Taehyung.

Hwayi: Oh... No!!!! (He falls down on the floor)

Taehyung: Yah!!!! Geun Young!!!! Are you fine???

Hwayi: Yes I'm fine.

Taehyung holds Hwayi and they went away from the place immediately.

Taehyung's POV:

I think I need to bring him to my uncle's place to check on him. He is not in his right state of mind. What if turns out he is a psychopath. Is he???

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.