22. The Psychiatry Session

Author's POV:

Taehyung and Hwayi was dropped to their apartment by Jisung's men and he stared at him to the whole time. Hwayi who was thinking about what will his roommate think about him??? What if he finds about once upon a time he became a killing spree and killed his fake family and an innocent man????

In their apartment, the silence was greeted by them and Hwayi slept in their bunk bed. Taehyung was in his thoughts about today's events happened one by one and he was overwhelmed. But in his mind he thanked to Jisung because he didn't informed his location to his parents.

Yeonjun came to the apartment but the silence was roaming in the apartment. So, he didn't asked to them about how they came to the party venue.

Like that the night has passed and sun was shone to their apartment.

Taehyung decided to bring Hwayi to Dr.Robert but he didn't know about he is taking his session from him. In the hall Taehyung is getting ready and convinced Hwayi to come with him to supermarket because he needs help to carry some items which is heavy.

Hwayi's POV:

What is he thinking now???? Why out of suddenly he asks me to come with him???? Why I behave strange infront of him yesterday???? Gosh my mind is blowing!!! Oops this is not the way to the supermarket..... Where is he going now???? Why is he tagging me along with him????

Author's POV:

Many questions are whirlwinding in Hwayi's mind. But Taehyung was bringing him to Dr. Robert's place.

Hwayi's POV:

Why is he brought me here???? And what is this place????

Hwayi: Hello..... What is this place???? Why we are here???

Taehyung: Actually this is my uncle's house. Hahaha.

Hwayi: How many uncles do you have Taehyung???? Yesterday also one of your uncles almost kidnapped us and now you are tagging me along with you.

Taehyung: Don't worry I will explain you after the meeting is over. Hehe....

Author's POV:

Taehyung brought Hwayi to Dr.Robert's house which Taehyung morning called him to book a personal session in his house. So Hwayi doesn't know what was Taehyung planned for him.

Taehyung and Hwayi got out of the car and went inside the house where Taehyung presses doorbell, after a few minutes Dr.Robert aka Kim JoonWo opens the door and invited Taehyung to his house but after a second when he saw Hwayi, he was shocked to see him in his house.

Also Hwayi was surprised to see Dr.Robert and he didn't know about he was one of the relatives of Taehyung.

Hwayi: Huh.... Doctor Hyung????

Dr.Robert: Yah.... GeunYoung what you are doing here with him???

Taehyung: Uncle I'm the one who brought him here. Well you guys know each other?????

Hwayi: Act...ually.... I'm attending psychiatry therapy from him. Oh!!!! After the yesterday incident, you planned for me to meet him???? Am I right????

Taehyung: Hehe.... I never expected this would turn out like this......

Dr.Robert: Okay okay.... But what's wrong with you again GeunYoung????

Hwayi: Shall I talk to you personally......

Taehyung: Okay.....

Taehyung left the hall and went to one of the rooms but he plans to eavesdrop the whole conversation between them.

Hwayi: Actually Hyung...... The monster in me came back in my life.

Dr.Robert: Pardon....

Hwayi: Actually the thing is......

Hwayi narrates the yesterday incident to Kim JoonWo and he analyses the the whole incident.

Dr.Robert: Actually you are telling that..... You are glad that the monster showed infront of you and you are not scared of the thing anymore.

Hwayi: Yes Hyung.....

After a long conversation..... Taehyung hears some shocking facts about his roommate.

Hwayi: In the prison, I was so lonely and scared and the people around me were planned to make me join with their criminal ring but I'm glad I'm escaped on the time. Otherwise I would ended up somewhere I'm not willing to do the act.

Dr.Robert: If Mr.Han know about you are in the Juvenile Prison for a time???

Hwayi: He is the only person I'm trusting him. And also other people including Dongsik Hyung doesn't know about me being a juvenile prisoner because it will affect my life now and already my past became chaotic.

Meanwhile Taehyung......

What I'm hearing now..... I'm now rooming with an ex- criminal!!!! What I heard and now I'm analysing which he was a victim of kidnapping and living with the criminals and learning how to do a crime from them is too much of traumatic for him.

Poor Soul......

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜.