Tuesday, October 25th

3:03 pm

Dear Diary, 

I have been so focused on the dance and drama with Gabby that I haven't even realized HALLOWEEN IS IN A WEEK!!!!!!! 

And Chelsea and I don't have any plans for Halloween yet!!!!!!! What are we going to do????|

We realized that we need  to come up with a costume, and we need to find a party or something because you know.... we don't go trick or treating anymore.  Chelsea and I are brainstorming best friend costume ideas.... 

4:05 pm

4:05 pm

After an hour of consideration we decided we are going to be...... 

BLAIR AND SERENA!!

Lilo and stitch we thought was too childish and cat we thought was too basic... however a lot of eighth graders are obsessed with Gossip Girl and we are trying to shine our image aren't we??? We need to figure out who is going to be Blair and who is going to be Serena.... and we came to the conclusion that I am more like Blair therefore I am going to be Blair and Chelsea's going to be Serena! It matches our hair colors too! 

We need to find a party but I think Vanessa- the goth girl that I talked to last year is having one that I think we were invited to- that is probably the one that we are going to go to. 

6:15 pm

 Also, I got a text from Gabby.... I am SO DONE with her bragging about herself honestly!! 

 I am SO DONE with her bragging about herself honestly!!