Wednesday, August 29th

12:53 pm 

Dear Diary, 

(Raven here)

So.... I tried taking Rose's advice and branch out and meet people but it hasn't gone very far! Every time I talk I get ignored and interrupted..... it really does seem to be falling apart and I am about ready to switch to online school!!!! I mean like what's the point of being in public school when I barely have any friends and the ones I do I have nothing to talk about with???? I know this isn't the first time I've said this but I wish Gabby would come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:45 pm

Dear Diary, 

Okay..... for the first time in a fat minute I have got some....... *drumroll*........ 

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was in choir right?  And our choir teacher said  our next assignment is to get in groups and sing a song that expresses yourself!! He told us there can be 3-5 people in a group so I got together with Brittany and Vanessa but there was a girl who wasn't with a group and we decided to be nice and tell her that she can join our group. 

Her name is Chelsea. I know that name sounds like the name of  a girly girl but she is actually more of a tomboy. I am going to do that thing where I draw the person and the known information about them like Gabby does. 

And the only reason I know that stuff about her is because when she joined our group I asked her to tell us a little more about herself and she said

But I think she is really cool! And plus she is new and I try to be friends with new people since you know... they're new and some people don't give a hoot about them. It's also hard to tell in middle school if anyone is new since the school is so big. Anyways, we invited Chelsea to get ice cream with us after school! 

 Anyways, we invited Chelsea to get ice cream with us after school! 

5:40 pm

Dear Diary,

It was really fun getting ice cream with Chelsea after school! 

I guess she could be..... soooooooooort of a replacement for Gabby? But...... I love Gabby to death and I never in a million years would replace her permanently!