ℍ𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚

Comincia dall'inizio

"Someday.. I will make sure Sensei, will have all attention on me" muttered Dazai to himself as Atsushi eyes widen a bit yet he kept quiet.

But he couldn't help but missed the touch of your gentleness on his head.

---end of past memories.

His thought were jumbled out as many things were of a blur yet he still recall some Of how you were around the port mafia.

That was until.. You suddenly left after the dead of Ougai Mori. You left..

He still recall that day..

.
.
.
.

The day he begs you not to leave.

Beg you to stay...

Beg you to at least stay more longer..

For the sake of Portmafia.. For the sake of Dazai.. Your student..

For the sake for him..

Yet, all you did was just blankly stare at him when he on the ground bleeding out unable to win a battle against you, as your spear was bloodied, so were your gloves.

Your eyes no longer held the warmness that he yearn as his Renerate taking slow pace to heal as his ability was not that strong compare to you.

"Please.. Don't leave.. Don't leave us.. Don't leave.. Dazai-san.. Don't.. Leave me.." He muttered out as he try to stand ready to fight you till he could no longer stand or breath.

Or as long as someone come to stop you.

Your eyes that used to be the light now was dulled as you stare at him.

"Why.. Why are you leavin?" He asked as you approach him and kneel to his formed that sat on the floor as his legs were crippled twisted in another way.

"I have no reason to stay here anymore" you simply said.. Like you sounded as if it was just that.

He stared at you with his eyes so red.

"There is a reason! Dazai-san will need you to be here.. The whole port mafia need you... Even I do please.. Stay.."

You gently shook head and pat his head as softly and gently which he almost forgot his pain.

"Nakajima, I know you will be able to control your ability through Dazai, and no he doesn't need me anymore"

He try to deny yet, you shook head as eyes look so dull and lifelessly stare back at his, you weren't smiling.. No.. Why weren't you smiling like you used to.. Why was your eyes so dull?

"Why..?" He muttered out as you stood up as he try to grasps your coat but failed to.

"Port Mafia.. Is no longer.. where I, belong to" you said as the footsteps of yours went dimmer by dimmer as he sat there staring at the floor feeling nothing but emptiness.

'Why.. Is Port.. Mafia.. No longer.. Where you belong?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

His mind of thought came to a halt as he picked up the incoming call as he took notice of Dazai.

"Hello? Dazai-san?" Muttered out Atsushi as the receiver coughed once.

"Hello.." Said a very familiar voice as his eyes lit up as he know who it was.

"Y/n-sensei!" He said almost to cry out in joy.

"Yeah..its me.. Um.. Your Nakajima.. Right?" You said unsurely on the phone as he said yes trying to know why you called and if.. It mean something good as maybe Dazai-san convince you? Or even better your coming to Port mafia?

"Yes it's me.. Sensei"

"..uh.. Well can you come.. At the B block (r/p) (random place area), with a car?" You asked as he was confused by your request.

"Is, Dazai-san with you?" He asked as you said yes confirming it as he was relief in a way.

"A-alright" he said quickly as he close the phone to quickly call anyone from port mafia who drives to come and pick up or sent a car for him to drive (though he is not a good driver)

After a while he reach the place with the driver (who fortunately came or else Nakajima might crash the car or sort).

"Sensei.. Dazai-san" said Atsushi as he took notice of you holding Dazai (I don't know how to explain it) as Dazai look kinda drunk muttering some stuff.

"Can I, rely on you to take him now?" you said as he quickly helped you to carry Dazai from you but Dazai hold your arm refusing to let go.

"If I, let you go, you will leave me again sensei!! You always do! Always! In every universe.. you do! You leave me! You leave me again and again!!" He whined.

Atsushi was having an existence crisis of what to do yet you eventually kept Dazai on the passenger seat and then face Atsushi.

"Here" you gave the Dazai phone to Atsushi while about to leave.

"Sensei.. Will you.." He stopped himself from speaking as he have lots to say yet, he paused himself to do so as its been years since he last saw you.

Your eyes and expression stayed the same like the day you left.

"No, and i, shall take my leave" you simply left without another word after as he stood silently as words seems stuck to his mind yet, he glance up determinedly as he watch you go.

'No matter what.. I will find a way for you to come back to port mafia!' He thought determinedly.

'And when that day comes, where you come back to Port mafia and if I know what leads you leave, I will do anything to know, for you.. Anything..'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night to you all! Hope you have a great day ahead.

.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

*𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖣𝖺𝗓𝖺𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗄𝗈𝖺𝗅𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾.

*𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗂.

*𝖠𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍.. 𝖶𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀.

*𝖣𝖺𝗓𝖺𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽. (𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗒).