Chapter 4: Let's begin

Years of hard practice and training had led me to this very moment. A very great moment that I finally could partake in. Something that I would never forget.

Well, it was taking a bus!

Now when I say it doesn't sound all too much. But to me I was ecstatic. Of course, I had taken a bus every once and a while but the destination was always the same. However this time the destination was different.

It was time that I would be arriving at A.N.H.S.

I couldn't wait to see what the school looked like. But before that Uncle Sakayanagi, all should I say The Chairman of A.N.H.S had some words for me before I ventured off to school.

"Are you really sure that you don't want my father don't take you to school?" Arisu asked sitting on the couch.

"It's fine." I chuckled. "Besides I want to go on the bus."

"You never seem to amaze me, Hiro."

"I know it's because I am amazing."

Arisu simply rolled her eyes not wanting to talk to me after that.

"Arisu why don't you go head on outside, while I have a chat with Hiro?"

Arisu nodded taking her leave.

Now it was just the two of us. I had a feeling as to why I was just talking to Sakayanagi.

"Congratulations on your entrance exam." He applauded.

Yeah. . . I knew where this was going.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Uncle Sakayanagi sighed. "You're really going to have to make me say it aren't you."

I nodded my head cheekily.

"Congratulations on getting the lowest mark for the entrance exam. Zero. You weren't even bothered to write your name down, Hiro."

"Come on now Uncle Sakayanagi. I was going to make it in regardless." I chuckled.

All he could do in response was rub his temple. "Since you know that, I'll provide you with classes you can join and its students in them." He placed down the files as I took a quick scan downloading all the information needed on everyone and anything in an instant.

He wasn't surprised by my behaviour at all. After all, he did know that I had a photographic memory.

Class A - Arisu was in that class of course but other than that it wasn't anything too special. If I wanted to have a nice life that would be a good option. But I felt that the people were a bit too boring and plain to me.

So a hard pass.

Class B - Now things were getting interesting. These people looked to be the type of people that I would love to hang out with. Just from the looks of it, they looked to be outgoing and fun.

That girl. Ichinose. She was really something else. Something out of a movie. I definitely wanted to get to know her better.

Class C - Nothing much to say about this class but that it's filled with a bunch of delinquents. That class smells of trouble. Especially that guy Ryueen. He looked to be a troublesome person. But he also reminded me of. . .

Never mind that it's on to the next class.

Class D - Like Class C it was filled with an interesting group of people. There weren't any notable people except for two lovely people that I did know very well. Chiaki and Roseuke.

Those two being in that class did really tempt me.

So now was the time I picked the class I would be going in as I pointed at the class.