Chapter 1: Worthy Words

In the midst of everything, there's always something.

Whether it be anger, love, happiness or sadness it always remains within an individual. No matter how you grew up or what harsh environment you were living in, it's always there. You can run away from it for as long as you want. But soon enough it'll catch up to you.

So that's why you catch it before it catches you. If you're simply strong enough that is. So in the meantime, there really is only one option that you could possibly do.

Just wait to fully blossom. Almost like a bird spreading its wings until one day, it'll fly away leaving its parents behind.

Eh, forget about everything I just said.

I'm just rambling on to kill the time. How long is this seriously going to take?

"Time's up."

I dropped my pen onto the table waiting for what was to happen next.

Single footsteps could be heard arriving towards my seat but those footsteps spoke of power, its impending booming was right next to me.

He only stared at me for just a slight second as he grabbed the piece of paper that had everything that he would possibly want.

His sophisticated charm as he analysed the paper. His hair was meticulously styled, framing his face, accentuating his strong jawline and chiselled cheekbone. A few salt-and-pepper strands in his hair only enhanced his rugged nature.

A well-groomed beard and moustache adorned his face, his facial hair neatly trimmed to perfection.

His hazel eyes were stern even to the very last minute as he took his eyes off the paper peering into my eyes.

He raised his hand in the air just right in front of my face. I stared right at him, knowing what was going to happen to me. All I could do was just simply accept my fate and just let it happen.

Goodbye cruel world.

If only I could've eaten that last nugget of mine.

WHOOSH!

"Nicely done kiddo!"

He knelt ruffling my hair.

All I could do was flash a lively smile. "Thanks, Dad!"

He placed his hand on my shoulder revealing his now expressive hazel eyes.

Now that's the dad I knew.

His smile, lined around his eyes crinkling ever so slightly. His smile was contagious, radiating positivity and reassurance as he scratched his chin.

"Though you didn't answer one question. . . It was the easiest one."

I simply shrugged my shoulder smiling at him.

"What can I say, I wasn't bothered." I joked as all Father could do was just smile back at me.

Soon, Inoue, our Butler or should I say a wise man was behind my father. He was the epitome of sophistication and charm. Standing at around 6 feet tall, his posture was impeccable.

Inoue's dark, neatly combed hair frames his chiselled face, emphasising his strong jawline and cheekbones. A single lock of hair occasionally falls onto his forehead, adding a touch of effortless charm to his overall appearance. His deep-set, piercing blue eyes carry an air of mystery and intelligence, capable of conveying unspoken messages with just a glance.

Father understood the message, standing up and rolling his sleeves.

"Inoue, why don't you accompany Hiro? Have a bit of fun." Father playfully patted Inuoe on the shoulder.