"Frank: October 7th, Alex: July 22nd, Everett: May 25th," Finn looked at Draco with fury in his eyes, "When is my birthday, Draco Von Stroker?"

The vampire looked to the right and then to the left with his lips pursed, his arms swinging.

"You're a self-righteous, workaholic Virgo so... Someday in August?” Draco poked a very serious Finn on the cheek, "The twenty-fourth or twenty-fifth?"

"Fuck, Draco! My birthday is the first fucking day of September!" Finn covered his face with his hands, "They say that we Virgos always come to this world to suffer indifference, but the stars crossed the line with me."

"Hey! Who cares if you were born under the constellation of the virgin, the crab, the fish or the drunken walrus? What matters is forging your own destiny!" Draco patted him on the back, "You can't give up just because you think horoscopes influence your life, we actually have a song about that, don't we? Does 'I Just Wanna Be Myself' sound familiar to you?"

"I don't want to give up, but people don't want me in the band," Finn replied, "I have never felt like I am good enough to be with you. Have you heard yourself sing? Have you heard Zeth?!"

"Well, Zeth is on a whole other level," Draco shrugged, "Do you remember the concert in Rothland five days ago? When Zeth got stuck in his dressing room because a truck parked next to the door? I had to sing his parts for the first three songs! It was the worst concert of my life!"

"It was your best concert," Finn grunted, "It was your time to shine. You sang all of Zeth's verses perfectly! Even the new song!"

"Oh I'm never singing Zeth's part on 'Call Me Your Monster' ever again," Draco shivered.

"Oh, shut your mouth," Finn dismissed. "You sang it perfectly. I don't understand what you're complaining about."

"Yeah, but I don't have Zeth's rock power! He doesn't even try, and I even had to bend over to sing his part without running out of breath! Plus, his voice is raspy and mine isn't, so I ended up with a sore throat!" Draco shook his head. "That sounded awful. It was like 'StrIp nOw, wEaR mY cUffs And bEnd dOwn!' all shaky, and I hated it! And we told you to sing it yourself because your voice is more of the, you know, Fall Out Boy type. But you didn't want to."

"People dislike me enough, I'm sure they would have said I sounded horrible, not 'adorable' like you." Finn rolled his eyes. "You two are pretty much the pillars of the band, indispensable and irreplaceable. You and Zeth didn't know you needed Everett until you met him. Alex and Frank are the only two legitimately chosen, but what am I? Am I the sixth member you didn't need? Am I the member chosen out of pity?"

"You're our friend," Draco said, turning Finn by the cheeks to meet his eyes, "And you can actually hit higher notes than Zeth, but you never want to do it live."

"If we're all friends, tell me why you're the only one who knows that I like boys and maybe girls? Shouldn't everyone else know?" Finn evaded eye contact again. "Aren't you supposed to tell your friends everything?"

"And why don't you say anything?"

"Because Zeth would say it would ruin our career!" Finn yelled.

"Please! You know Zeth isn't like that! He even said he’s bisexual in Jade's interview! Monster Mash is about being yourself, and you know it."

"Bisexual isn't the same. There's still a degree of heterosexuality to it. I don't even know if I'm bisexual or just confused-sexual."

Draco lowered his eyebrows and slapped Finn on the back of the neck.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"If no one knows," Draco began, "It’s because you don't want to tell. I only found out because you were drunk and told me in Shanghai! You know no one will judge you if you come out. But you will be judged if you leave the band."